Unskippable: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Part 1

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Part 1

E3 would definitely be more entertaining if it was like this game.

Watch Video

it must be done, you started it , now FINISH THEM! like seriously rip their hearts out through their spines or something.

I've never worn sweatpants when I have been gaming for long periods of time, this must mean I am not a gamer...

captcha: walk the walk o.O

Yeah sure...go for it. I have to see more of this incredibly strange thing.

We must see the part 2. We must further explore this subtle take on the console wars.

I'm disappointed you guys even had to ask if we wanted to see a part 2. OF COURSE WE DO!

I'm not sure I want to see more, but foul mouthed Wii manifestation makes a compelling argument.

Wow, that was subtle. Although if E3 was like that I'd be more inclined to fallow it.

[Ala Mortal Kombat] FINISH IT!

Also: Not all gamers where sweatpants. Some of us are in places too hot to wear them. Take that as you wish...

I remember seeing that game, somewhere, but I can,t say I remember if I knew what it was about. Either way, part 2, sure, if you got the material for it go ahead, who doesn't want more stereotype JRPG females representations of the console war and their confusing story? So would that make the evil "Sin" a hacker, Sega, the CD-I, or just handheld devices?

Ya sure why not? I'd watch a part 2.

Also I don't think purple is PC, but whatever.

I'm confused how this game ever made it into production...

Yeah, go for part 2. I wanna see how much more insane Japan can get.

"Peak Japan"? Dude, there aren't even any tentacle monsters, unnecessarily long transformation/summoning/attacking sequences, or effeminate player-insert characters to whom all females are inexplicably attracted. It must be saving those for later.

Incidentally, I'm fine with skipping part 2, but surely there's another terrible cutscene after the prologue, but before you actually get to play. On to Part 3!

This is too crazy not to have a Part 2

KOMega:

Also I don't think purple is PC, but whatever.

I was thinking Dreamcast? They mentioned something about not abandoning the NeptuneGear or something and there was a Sega Game Gear.

It would also make sense that Dreamcast gets beaten up first

I think that there is a reference there, but it's way too subtle for me to get.

Yes, I want to see part 2 please. I think I might look for an LP of this.

Sure, do a part 2, just because I could use a little more "WTF videogames" in my life,,,

Do it. Do it so big.

In for a penny, in for a pound. I mean, what else am I gonna do? Be productive? Pfft

Part 2 it up!

Sure, go ahead as right now I'm confuse at where the whole game take place? Sure it look like a meta thing but from wiki and a couple of clips, it is still that fantasy setting? Maybe that meta only happens a few times?

Definitely...go for it guys. We need to see more of this play on the console wars.

BTW...I THINK Neptune and Nepgear are supposed to represent the Sega Saturn and Sega Game Gear. Think about it...

Go for part 2!

Also Purple or what ever doesnt seem to be a pc but then I have no idea what it represents

Doom972:
I think that there is a reference there, but it's way too subtle for me to get.

Yes, I want to see part 2 please. I think I might look for an LP of this.

Agreed.

Graham/Paul, if you're looking for a new game for GPLP, this is it!

We've already jumped down this rabbit hole, guys, there's no turning back now. WE MUST DO PART 2!

Just do an entire let's play. Would be comedy gold. :P

O.o I'm not sure what to say. I suppose that by itself means that you should do part 2.

Kyrdra:
Go for part 2!

Also Purple or what ever doesnt seem to be a pc but then I have no idea what it represents

It's a Sega Neptune, a prototype which was basically a combination 32X and Genesis, I think.

Well it's titled part one, that means you HAVE to make part two.

I trust you guys.
Semi on topic: Funimation has the anime to this simulcasting (is it called that?) right now.

You must finish what you started....and start what you finish....

I'm gonna go with... yes!

You wear pants while playing games?

And you could have a more Japanese game; set it in a secondary school, busty teacher who causes any male students to have random nosebleeds, a cute sidekick cat - possibly with superpowers and at least one enemy with tentacles.

Then throw in a completely at random exercise game before every fight - you know, to warm your character up. To finish off of course, the final battle must be fought in giant robots.

[edit]
Also, go for it. I'm game for you to suff... ..er, I mean continue this one.

I'd watch part two, you guys. Sure, it's cheesy JRPG action with anime bewbs, but I don't think it's pretending to be something else.

It must be done, guys. There's, like, no other way!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here