Unskippable: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Part 1

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Did you even really need to ask? Obviously we want more of this!

Please please please do part 2...YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

YES NOW!

FINISH!

I must know more about this gripping tale of bravery, love and betrayal.

I know what I'm getting into. I've played through this game. If there's one way to make the following five minutes tolerable, it's you guys voicing over it.

Bring it on.

Hell no!! I'd even prefer an Unskippable episode of Paul and James eating frozen yoghurt...

You have to complete this! And possibly do the first two games in the series! Please?

I want to see it!

Yes! more of this. This is gold. A disturbing look into how a game dev sees the industry in which they work.

I want a part II! Will you make a part II if I make puppy eyes at you? (Or baby cubone eyes...whatever....)

Bring it on!
Also, 'Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory' is up there with 'Arc Rise Fantasia' and 'Infinite Undiscovery' in terms of terrible, yet funny names, though I suspect that it's intentional here.

Sometimes the best comedy can come from the barest of material, and sometimes it can be a complete disaster. So it'll either be funny, or a disaster and who doesn't like to watch a good disaster?

Goddammit, that was the most riveting 5 and a half minutes of my life. My life will be empty if you don't finish!

Do it.

...need I say more? Should I say more? Most likely. I feel that this would be a series that'd be better to finish. Only then will we... maybe have an idea who is what and what is who. Cause I have no idea what happened after the actually animated animation.

yes, yes do it ! i mean, thw worst that could happen is that it will be boring and we wait another week to have a fun episode...

The Artificially Prolonged:

Purple Heart is a Sega Neptune, it was a planned 32X cum Genesis to be released in 1995. This game is from Sega, which is why such an obscure console is the main character. xD

Now we know. And also now that I know that this is a Sega game I can't help imagining this entire game was made solely to be one giant fuck you all message to the other console makers XD[/quote]

exactly my though

*Opens the escapist*
*Checks for newest unskippable*
*Sees Neptunia V*

Me: ohhhh, this is gonna be good...

I would kill for a full lets play from you guys!
For the love of GOD, MAN!
CONTINUE THIS!

It must be done; there's no other way.

For the greater good.

You guys should see some of the Japanese promo vids for this game.
This in particular:

EDIT: I'd have to agree to all those suggesting a GPLP. I have that game and have gotten all endings for it, and I have to say, the game is jam-packed with goofy/zany/wacko/bizarre shit, and I'd love to hear how Graham and Paul would react to it all.

Please do a part 2
OT: I thought the name/characters sounded/looked familiar, so I looked it up:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/16157/Choujigen_Game_Neptune:_The_Animation

Wow, that's just... so bizarre. Yes, please do it. I want to see what weirdness is next.

Will the next part be on par with Zoids Assault, if so............... DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!

Samantha Burt:

Strazdas:
Also the PC is right.

Xman490:
Now that you mention it, the PC character should have been blue

Also is the purple PC or iPhone games?

Purple Heart is a Sega Neptune, it was a planned 32X cum Genesis to be released in 1995. This game is from Sega, which is why such an obscure console is the main character. xD

I see. I guess PC is the "Big bad enemy" they have united against then?

Do it! Do it! Do it! More nonsense!

The opening animation was the CPUs playing what appeared to be a very similar opening to the first game. And must see more.

Please do a part 2, this has me intrigued quite strongly.

Strazdas:

I'm not sure that many people in Japan even realize you can play games on PCs.

I don't normally comment, but, just because I probably won't ever see this game again... go for part two!

Don Reba:

Strazdas:

I'm not sure that many people in Japan even realize you can play games on PCs.

Is that why the only market where consoles dominate is america?

I want to see this through with a part 2.

Also my candidate for a lets play:)

I need part 3 yesterday.

you must do it it is your destiny! we wish to be subjected to this mind numbing horror.

Sure, I'll watch a Part 2.

You guys should have played the first one. Nintendo calls Microsoft "thunder tits"

Yeah, definitely do part 2.

I'd much prefer to see a GPLP of this game, but I'd settle for Part 2 instead.

Strazdas:

Samantha Burt:

Strazdas:
Also the PC is right.

Xman490:
Now that you mention it, the PC character should have been blue

Also is the purple PC or iPhone games?

No.
Victory spoilers:

There is an landmass in the map called "PC Continent" but nothing plot important goes on in there. Just more dungeons.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here