LoadingReadyRun: Xannathor

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Xannathor

Xannathor, the H is silent. It's probably right for you.

Watch Video

Yeah....deathlessness sounds like the least of your worries. Then again, with all those other side effects, the inability to die would be the ultimate torture.

you do got to wonder what all these mystery drugs advertised on TV are actually suppose to do. "You have a problem you didn't know existed till a minute ago, there a drug for that"

What the hell is Deathlessness

Thus the zombie outbreak begun.
Oh no, Doglessness!

How much did those stock shots cost ya?

Sorry guys, this one just didn't work for me.

It's a nice idea, but it just didn't work for me for some reason.

Lord_Bryon:
you do got to wonder what all these mystery drugs advertised on TV are actually suppose to do. "You have a problem you didn't know existed till a minute ago, there a drug for that"

What gets me are the sequels. You see a commercial for some new drug of unspecified efficacy and a long list of side effects with a suggestion to "ask your doctor" about it, then a couple years later you see the commercial from the law firm asking you to join the class action lawsuit for people who took the drug.

Hitchmeister:

Lord_Bryon:

What gets me are the sequels. You see a commercial for some new drug of unspecified efficacy and a long list of side effects with a suggestion to "ask your doctor" about it, then a couple years later you see the commercial from the law firm asking you to join the class action lawsuit for people who took the drug.

To make it simple, they should just have one commercial. "Have you taken Xannathor? If not, ask your doctor. If you have, talk to a lawyer."

ENT: Moonbase

KATHLEEN: "Hey, I found a bunch of stock footage tapes under a pile of hats. Were these supposed to be for a sketch or something?"

GRAHAM: "Oh yeah. I had Paul working on a miracle drug, those were for the commercial. Not sure if it works, though, and I don't want to test it after what happened to Beej. Know anyone I can test it on?"

MATT enters.

MATT: "Hey guys, did you miss me? Also, do you have anything I could eat or contracts I could sign?"

Hehe, this is like an extended "side effects may include" bit from Cheating Death on the Colbert Report. Deathlesness sounds intriguing.

Also, yay Matt is back.

I have no idea what deathlessness is but it can't be as bad as 'shitting dick nipples'.

Wouldn't deathlessness mean being unable to die? As in immortality?

This is actually an intriguing conundrum: Assuming you're one of the people who don't really feel like dying, would you take this immortality drug knowing all the other side effects? Live forever, but that life will kinda suck.

Jandau:
Wouldn't deathlessness mean being unable to die? As in immortality?

This is actually an intriguing conundrum: Assuming you're one of the people who don't really feel like dying, would you take this immortality drug knowing all the other side effects? Live forever, but that life will kinda suck.

A better question; would you take it, knowing the side effects, and knowing that those side effects will kill you the moment you *stop* taking the drug. Also, I didn't hear "agelessness" or "alzheimers-lessness".

Great timing guys. Having just started on a new course of medications, reading all the possible side effects really makes you wonder if the cure isn't worse then the disease (it's not, but still),

Reminds me of your earlier video Interrupt This Program. Nice to see Kathleen still playing a doctor for these spots.

Meanwhile, enjoy this list of nothing at all to worry about:

That's basically what I hear whenever I see a drug commercial, period. Exept not deathlessness, because that seems awesome.

So, is this drug a new kind of torture? I'm going to assume there's no antidote for this drug and pass.

"As an actor playing a doctor" is something advertisments should say more often in my opinion.

Weeping blood huh? I didn't know Dishonered Rat Plague came in pill form

Nothing beats a classic "crazy Side-effects" commercial parody.

unacomn:
Hehe, this is like an extended "side effects may include" bit from Cheating Death on the Colbert Report. Deathlesness sounds intriguing.

I like how each time Colbert brings up that fake pharmaceutical company, he's building some kind of continuity with it.

So we never did find out what the drug did but I know that I want it. . . so that I can feed it to my enemies

-M

Daeggreth:
I have no idea what deathlessness is but it can't be as bad as 'shitting dick nipples'.

That's another side effect.

It's always the coffee that's drugged. It's easier to hide the pills that way, and coffee is already meant to be bitter so the taste is also disguised. Don't ask me how I know this, I'm contractually bound to secrecy. :P

Does the LRR crew just come up with random cymptoms/side effects, compile an ever-growing list, then make a sketch when the list is long enough?

You'd think Matt would be more worried about "Penis Drop" than Deathlessness.

This sounds like it was produced by Yummies Snack Cakes LLC.

kailus13:

Daeggreth:

That's another side effect.

It's always the coffee that's drugged. It's easier to hide the pills that way, and coffee is already meant to be bitter so the taste is also disguised. Don't ask me how I know this, I'm contractually bound to secrecy. :P

Does the LRR crew just come up with random cymptoms/side effects, compile an ever-growing list, then make a sketch when the list is long enough?

You'd think Matt would be more worried about "Penis Drop" than Deathlessness.

Penis drop is what makes deathlessness so bad. After you suffer the one, you want release from the other.

dariuseng:
What the hell is Deathlessness

The inability to die. XD

1)Love seeing Matt in a video again. WIGGINS FOOREVER!

2)Who the hell were those people on the beach?

"Doglessness" did it for me.

Welcome back Matt. And, what the crap? Everytbody is just starting school here in the states. How you gonna show up now and do a video. This LRR may include "senselessness."

Other side effects include: Partial beholderization.

I have to wonder: do you even get these sort of ads in Canada? Or did you just learn of this via national osmosis?

So wait... with all those negative side-effects still in mind... it makes you immortal?

Deathlessness?.... Wait, can't Sure-icide fix that?

Graham_LRR:
Xannathor

Xannathor, the H is silent. It's probably right for you.

Watch Video

The best one in quite a while,
also it was indeed perfect for me I needed a good supply of non-synthetic polymer, would buy again.

I'm not sure what pleases me more about this video: the Matt re-appearance, or the re-appearance of Matt's dog. Either way, I liked this one, and it was a nice and different take on the "side effects" thing you did with Alex miming them all.

(Seriously, Alex should do more miming. He's awesome at it.)

Urine polymerization could come in handy. Save some $$ not having to buy yellow tinsel for the xmas tree.

My wife's motion sickness medicine lists motion sickness as one possible side effect.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here