Feed Dump: Shots, Texts and Skis

Shots, Texts and Skis

Because who else is going to keep you up to date on what crazy people are putting down their throats.

Watch Video

Great feed dump as always and amazingly garish hat. At some point I would love to see a power rangers style felt cowboy hat face-off. I think this is the 3rd one we've seen... so which would win!

In reality, the ski lift is probably there to recreate the Swiss institute from In Her Majesty's Secret Service, to brainwash beautiful weapon and send them out into the world with civilization-slaughtering weapons.

'Cause really, how else are you going to do that, huh?

That hat has a target on it.

Who would design a hat with a target on it?

zvate:
Great feed dump as always and amazingly garish hat. At some point I would love to see a power rangers style felt cowboy hat face-off. I think this is the 3rd one we've seen... so which would win!

The neon orange one from this week definitely has the advantage in garishness.

"Basically, white people" could probably be used as the explanation for most Feed Dump stories.

Is Romanian Princess Kathleen going to be a running theme?

The next winter olympics were announced to be in arstotzka, glory to arstotzka!

Sorry, haven't been to any Olive Oil tasting parties... ever. It's kinda weird and creepy. Though I'd go if there was free bread. We like free stuff in Winnipeg. Hyur hyur.

I have to say this entire episode is better than the sea hag report.. And as that is saying something as that was the single best line in Feed Dump history.

When Graham asked what Skagway was going to do about the cruise ships, I thought he was going to say "drop an iceberg on them".

Wow this was just a great episode.

But as a person of Swiss decent I am offended that our stance on global politics is being marginalized as uncommitted to gross injustices at best or uncaring at worst. I expect a full apology and redaction of any content in this episode pertaining to our diplomatic policy.

But good job making fun of North Korea, that nation is run by assholes.

I must say that I have missed Ron Dewings, I wonder if we'll ever see his friend, Carsin O' Genic again. I kinda knew we'd get a Ron Dewings Joke when he said the brand name of the hat... Not disappointed.

Great episode this week.

The only thing better than Romanian Princess Kathleen is Swiss Romanian Princess Kathleen... :D

Also, Kimmy Jongers + Alex' reaction was just priceless!

Romanian Princess Kathleen is also the cruel dictator of the People's Republic of Boros it seems. Couldn't find a House Dimir banner? All that power has made you crazy and abandon your colours :P

North Korea just comes across like that seethingly bitterly jealous sibling who wants to show that they're awesome too.

Looking forward to BBC news referring to him as Kimmy Jongers in the near future... would soooo make my day

Oh God Graham that's the saddest mental image ever.
TELL MY CRAYON WIFE I LOVED HER
Oh the humanity!! Wizard of Oz, etc.

That entire message needs to be on a t-shirt RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW.

Kathleen... great princess/totalitarian dictator, or the greatest princess/totalitarian dictator?

Aardvaarkman:
Kathleen... great princess/totalitarian dictator, or the greatest princess/totalitarian dictator?

Princess Kathleen, greatest princess/totalitarian dictator of Best Columbia.

I fully expect there to be a Princess Kathleen section at this year's Desert Bus.

James Bowe:
I fully expect there to be a Princess Kathleen section at this year's Desert Bus.

Oh man, this has to happen. Princess Kathleen is now on the poster... IN THE FUTURE!

Heh, yeah Kathleen saying glory to North Korea is probably a good place to end it.

Graham_LRR:
That sounds disgusting...

Honestly, the description sounds more like [reference to sex act redacted].

After Yahtzee's Orwellian self-censorship of his last video because someone got upset, I have to say I'm offended at the way the LRR team was making fun of white people. I want an apology and for them to re-edit the video to take that line out, because it hurt my feelings.

Come on, Graham... that hat has a HUGE plus...

I swear here and now, that before I die, I will have a drinking buddy that I call Kimmy Jongers.

That footage of Graham like "I'm torrenting everything to my phone" needs to be a GIF. Just sayin'

RTR:
That footage of Graham like "I'm torrenting everything to my phone" needs to be a GIF. Just sayin'

Yes. This needs to happen.

OT: Kimmy Jongers is now my favorite name for my favorite dictator.

Good job Winnipeg.

RTR:

Seconded.

"Pefectly neutral" indeed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutral_Nations_Supervisory_Commission

I did see two DPRK/Western co-productions this year and one original movie, was very strange.

Comrade Kim Goes Flying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtVnYcFAGLU

Aim High in Creation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12PA66iKaeM

Hong Kil Dong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAHPPdov2Co

Man....the print of this was appalling, was at an international film festival and you can get a better version on Youtube. Was strange to have swearing subtitles.

Vie:
That hat has a target on it.

Who would design a hat with a target on it?

Or even...

Take your pick.

Does Feed Dump acquire all its own hats, or can we send appropriately ridiculous hats in for Graham to wear?

octochan:
Does Feed Dump acquire all its own hats, or can we send appropriately ridiculous hats in for Graham to wear?

Send hats in, they love it.

"Mighty to glory North Korea, Damn it" this needs to be a T-shirt.

Skagway can't upgrade their systems because, fun fact, the state of Alaska won't let them. The only cities in The Northern Frontier that have modern internet are Juneau and Anchorage.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here