LoadingReadyRun: Papers, Please

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Papers, Please

Please be ready to declare all of the funny with this very special episode of Loading Ready Run.

Watch Video

GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA!!

I'm so glad for this. You guys totally have to do a Unskippable on Papers Please as well

Part of my day to day job involves checking new employees' right to work in the UK. This is disturbingly accurate as well as hilariously over the top.

Well done. From now on my rejections are to be in the 3rd person. All Glory to Arstotska!

Andy is the best border guard.
Every LRR he's in is an absolute joy

WAS his childhood really that sad, though? One must wonder.

I like new Arstotzkan border inspector. Good for new regime.

Glory to the New Arstotzka.

Dayum, a Papers, Please LRR? With Andy as the border checkpoint guy, no less!

Okay, Yahtzee made me curious about the game, and you guys helped me seal the deal.

(*buys the game*)

EDITS:

1) Where's Kathleen's name in the credits???

2) Did I see a pixelated Creepy Dog Figurine in the background?

Well done, guys. All the jokes here were spot on and super clever. The funny hats just help seal the deal! All glory to Arstotzka!

GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

this is amazing, really funny and i hope some people pick up the game because if this.

Andy was great. The others... Well, it is clear from voices they are not actually from Arstotzka. Also, all comments are now read with Arstotzkan accent, and stopping this is not likely. Oh, well. Glory to Arstotzka.

I take it Kathleen bought the full version of Papers, Please.

Loved the sketch. Brought a bit of humor to the otherwise grim and depressing setting of the game.

Video is being GLORIOUS of the humour. I do the laugh "ha! ha!".

The scary thing about that game (and, by proxy, this skit) is that it has the same sense of perpetual dread that comes from my job. The major difference is that you have to be perky and empathetic while turning people away. I thought about picking it up, but I play games to get -away- from my work. =P

I have not played Papers Please, but this, paired with the feature on EC, almost makes me want to pick it up. Great as always, guys. Andy is always hilarious to see.

Thunderous Cacophony:
Andy was great. The others... Well, it is clear from voices they are not actually from Arstotzka. Also, all comments are now read with Arstotzkan accent, and stopping this is not likely. Oh, well. Glory to Arstotzka.

To read in Arstotzka voice is best way to read.
That is of course if only I learn how to read. So sad childhood, so sad.

Glory to Arstotzka.

Have a funnily voiced LP of the game from Scott Manley.

And now we sing glorious national anthem.
GLORY TO ARISTOTSKA! GLORY TO ARISTOTSKA! GLORY TO ARISTOTSKA!

... Ahem... Sorry is just mass outpouring of pride in glorious nation of Aristotska.

Andy is brilliant guard for the border checkpoints. Much humor found here in video. We can only hope that people of the LRR make the sequels of this video.

If you don't allow immigrants in, how do you make money? Glory to Arstotzka!

I want to watch Andy ad-lib for an hour in that costume talking in that accent ;)

Could watch this all day, it brings fun into life, fun has be hard after family died...

Glory to Arstotzka!

You can mod it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUohS-Wx4vM

So someone could actually make this LRR into a real part of the game

The ad lib at the end was hilarious, as always, but unbelievable racist... oh well, glory to Arstotzka!

Andy, you are hilarious!

Namechangeday:
If you don't allow immigrants in, how do you make money? Glory to Arstotzka!

I want to watch Andy ad-lib for an hour in that costume talking in that accent ;)

Is that a request for desert bus?

HAIL COBRASTAN!

May I say, Andy's East-European accent just might be the worst I've ever heard. Congratulations, and Glory to Arstotzka!

This episode was genius! Dat accent~
I think I'll check out the game :o

It's funny because it's true.

This is awesome

I love Andy. AND I GET THE VIDEO GAME REFERENCE! This is a good day. NEXT.

Ah Andy you wonderful wonderful person you // Great sketch guy, I'll be giggling everything I play Papers, Please from now on

-M

Woo! Andy is back!

Excellent work on this one, team.

This episode ams beautiful.

I must check this game out because I honestly do not see the appeal of it, just by looking at the trailers, it looks horribly boring.

I played the game and everything here seems to be backwards, the people passing through were supposed to be the funny characters who offered bribes, not the other way around.

Without a doubt, awesome episode. Glory to Arstotzka!

i love all of your videos but this one had my grinning from ear to ear and laughing hard, it was hilarious, good work guys

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here