Cute Otters to Help You Relax After PAX

Cute Otters to Help You Relax After PAX

With the comedown after PAX Prime we thought that we would let you down easy and bring you back into civilization with a gallery of nothing but the cutest otters.

Read Full Article

I'm having trouble deciding if the "facts" provided are actually...well...fact.

Either way, those are some adorable little critters.

Mortis Nuncius:

are you questioning the legitimacy of otter meth therapy? Sacrilege

Awwww. Cute otters.... They rape and drown baby seals you know... No, they really do. Sea otters rape and drown baby seals. But look at his ickle face.

sid:

Mortis Nuncius:

are you questioning the legitimacy of otter meth therapy? Sacrilege

Not otter meth therapy as a whole, just that otter in particular. I've known a few former meth otticts (I apologize profusely for this pun - I know not what compels me to do these things) and the one shown does not look like one that has been helped, but rather a stock photo of an otter portrayed to be enjoying its time at a rehab facility.

All I'm saying is, if they really wanted people to support their services and the otters in need, they would have actual testimonials of real otters seeking help. It just seems like they're delivering unrealistic imagery to pander to the masses like they were selling soda instead of showing that there are real otters reaching out for help, something that other otters can relate to, which is all they need to do.

Maybe I'm asking a bit much here, I understand they need to make their facilities look appealing, but I just wish they could deliver something more real than what may as well be a timeshare postcard.

No... not the otters... anything but the otters!

Ever since Oshawott became my favorite water starter I do like otters a lot more. It's like you are reading my mind Escapist!

In the first picture they are doing something called rafting, they hold hands while they sleep so that they don't float away from eachother.

Okay, I'm hooked. Keep bringing content like this. Please.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here