The Monstrous Elder Scrolls Quiz

WooHoo! 20%!!!!! I guess this is what I get for only having played the first one way back in the day.....and never beating it. Odd as I recall enjoying the hell out of it but when I got #3, I just couldn't get into it. If I can clear out my backlog of games, maybe I'll snag Skyrim.

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Monstrous Elder Scrolls Quiz.
Take this quiz

Surprised that on my first attempt I got 90% which is really something. Second to e I raced through it and got my 100 which makes me smile. I feel proud to be an Elder Scrolls fan right now.

I got 100% on my first try! Hooray!

Good quiz, although having a flame atronach picture on the flesh atronach question was a little weird.

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Monstrous Elder Scrolls Quiz.
Take this quiz

Whoa. I think this is the first quiz I've got a 100% on. I accomplished something today! Yaaay.

Well look at that 90%, not bad for not having played at least 2 of the Elder Scroll games. Of course my stake was in one of those questions. Still 90% not bad not bad...

Kinda weird how on a couple questions they had pictures unrelated to the question. Had to google 1 or 2 to make sure i wasnt loosing it (atleast anymore than normal).

EDIT: As in, I already knew the right answer, but the picture threw me off enough that i had to check.

RADIALTHRONE1:
Kinda weird how on a couple questions they had pictures unrelated to the question. Had to google 1 or 2 to make sure i wasnt loosing it (atleast anymore than normal).

EDIT: As in, I already knew the right answer, but the picture threw me off enough that i had to check.

My work here is done.

Never trust the picture.

Thank god I got 100% on the first go, because I always claim to know a fair bit of Elder Scrolls lore (or bestiaries, I guess).

Why did I get two badges though? One was Mehrunes Dagon, and the other Sheogorath.

Voulan:
Thank god I got 100% on the first go, because I always claim to know a fair bit of Elder Scrolls lore (or bestiaries, I guess).

Why did I get two badges though? One was Mehrunes Dagon, and the other Sheogorath.

One for completing the quiz, and one for 100% correct!

90% first time, 100% second time.

Wasn't sure about the goblin one. Scamps always reminded me of rodents over goblins. I figured the picture was to through you off, like the flame atronach. Now that I think about it though, Scamps weren't even in Arena. Kicking myself for getting that wrong now.

I was #1! Someone will probably beat me by the time you read this, but I still think it's so cool!

JonB:

Voulan:

One for completing the quiz, and one for 100% correct!

That shows how often I get 100% on quizzes, then. Hooray!

Take this quiz

Fairly easy one compared to some of the other quizzes.

Woot, second TES quiz I got 100% on the first time. Nice to see some Arena and Daggerfall questions on there :D

I got 100% in just under 2 minutes...would have been faster but I was worried it would do something sneaky, so I was cautious, but I legitimately knew all the answers. TES is my favorite game series, and Morrowind is my favorite game, period. So I always worry if I mess up on TES questions...

I got 100%. Sweet! Also, Divines, am I a nerd.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here