LoadingReadyRun: Munro's Meats

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Munro's Meats

You can't beat our meat! But you can try.

Watch Video

Correction: You can't beat our meat! But you can tenderize it!

That was...entirely off the wall. *Sees Andy credit.* Yep. Yep.

Andy, I've said it before, I'll say it again:

Up. Your. Medication.

Oh man, best one in a while. Great work!

Holy CRAP! that was dark.... I don't know if I like it or not but I was laughing like a madman the entire time!

Are there any frames missing between, "What the f--," before the credits, and "--uck is this?" in the stinger? Did you actaully elide anything, or did you simply break the Dirty Word across the credits?

'Cause if it's just a break, that's a pretty f...

...ucking brilliant way to poke the censors in the eye.

The stinger makes this one special. I like it.

ewhac:
Are there any frames missing between, "What the f--," before the credits, and "--uck is this?" in the stinger? Did you actaully elide anything, or did you simply break the Dirty Word across the credits?

'Cause if it's just a break, that's a pretty f...

...ucking brilliant way to poke the censors in the eye.

This website has censors? We should probably let them know they employ somebody who regularly calls viewers, game publishers and probably little old ladies on the street "bollock-gargling dog cunts."

OT: That's it. Between this and Papers, Please, you've won me over, Andy. I'm head over heels. I move for Andy to be the new Graham. Cowden 2014!

Damn Andy you out did yourself this time, credit to Beej, Jer and Kathleen for pulling it off to.

That was really good. I was wondering until the very end if it was just a sales pitch, or if there really was something going on. Good writing, and acting everyone.

Well done. =w= b

G'damn but I'm craving a bloody rare steak right now...

Excellent in every way. Rarely do I laugh out loud at comedy but this had me in tears, especially when the powerpoint presentation started.

Beej, that was some damned fine acting. Confused and anxious CEO is the part you were born to play.

Andy. Quirk noodles covered in weirdsauce. Still tasty.

Very well acted with a surprising amount of drama and suspense but the whole 'this was actually fake' thing kind of lost me cause it wasn't really enough of a payoff... Still it sure built up the tension well.

I hope it's not a spoiler if its about a five minute sketch comedy video

In the end credits for this video, I misread this one line as "MeatLab". I hope I'm not the only one who did that. They should change their name to MeatLab after this excellent video.

Mark D. Stroyer:
Correction: You can't beat our meat! But you can tenderize it!

That was...entirely off the wall. *Sees Andy credit.* Yep. Yep.

You can beat your meat, you can beat your friends.
But you can't beat your friend's meat

...If it's Munro's.

This one was really great

That was fantastic - I don't think I've laughed so hard at a LRR ever before! Brilliant all round :)

I was waiting for this to turn into a Kathleen video*, but it didn't. Still, good work.

*script written by Kathleen where someone dies.

Kathleen does the crazy eyes very well.

This was one of the funniest ones since the SPRING! episode. Great job!

This video certainly does meat my expectations.
There was only one thing I had a beef with, only one bone to pick.
I don't think the steaks involved were raised enough, but I think it was still a cut above the rest.

Sausage.

This was brilliant.

Love, love, love LRR. Great writing and acting.

Well, that definitively made me hungry for some rare meat. But I guess Kathleen shouting BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY at me would have that effect. That, or make me want to watch some BBC.

Wow... brilliant acting all round, this one certainly took an unexpected turn not once but twice.

My computer had a blue screen of death in the middle of Kathleen's "bloody meat" rant. I don't think I'll ever step foot outside again.

Also, this one had me laughing, although it is reminiscent of an older LRR sketch...

I see Kathleen was channeling Garth Marenghi with the bloody blood blood thing

LRR should so consider going into marketing.

They'd be perfect with their genius strategies here.

unacomn:
I see Kathleen was channeling Garth Marenghi with the bloody blood blood thing

Truly she was going to a Dark Place :P

Geez, even when he's not actually on screen, Andy is brilliant.

Not too often you get a punchline that well executed after 6 minutes.

Very, very well done.

I was expecting a sketch about beating people's meat/other erection euphemisms. I was pleasantly surprised.

This is a bloody good example of a video I'll show to people that I'm trying to introduce LRR to. It really kills it on the execution. I'm sure they'll love it! Or else....

Oh my goodness. Fan-fucking-tastic yet again. Bravo, LRR.

*claps*

Bravo! That was dark and hilarious! You rock LRR!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here