Feed Dump: 80s Van Gogh Cats

80s Van Gogh Cats

If you're going to go back in time, why go back to the worst time?

Watch Video

"Euphemism."

Also: "WTF CAM" made me think were were about to watch one of those video clips from a hand-held camera that makes you go, "WTF?"

EDIT: Also, the story about the 1986 family reminded me of a lame-brained reality show (on MTV, as I recall) where a bunch of 20-somethings lived 1970's style, complete with vinyl records and a Ford station wagon.

1986? Phleeaaaase, I've lived for over a decade with the technological level of 1850.

Yay for being poor in Easter Europe.
Also, 999 posts, yay.

Magnum, P.I. 'stache, huh?

Does that family realize that because of his commitment to Magnum, P.I., Tom Selleck refused the role of Indiana Jones?

Oh, and here's the answer to anyone wanting an "interest free loan" in Monopoly:

I don't know why but I completely cracked up at the throwaway auto-mutilation joke.

Doc Brown would likely disagree on the "worst time" thing.

Then again, he did get shot a year before....

What WAS that hat? It looked like a Canadian Dalek without a head.

1986, best year in history period. I'm pretty sure the worldwill come to appreciate the gifts it gave us.

I'm assuming This Hat will make a return appearance in July.

Hey! Power ballads are awesome! You take that back, Feed Dump!

Huh, for some reason this week's episode seemed really short to me... or at least like there weren't that many stories to report on.

Rblade:
1986, best year in history period. I'm pretty sure the worldwill come to appreciate the gifts it gave us.

Weren't Nirvana formed about that time? I'm sorry, but no number of gifts can make up for that crap.

It's like that chapter in John Hodgman's That is All, but his kids live in an a community that only advanced to May 21, 1980 (The original release date of The Empire Strikes Back FYI)

Hats, AWAY!

Social experiment about living in a past society?
I remember that Syamalan movie! It was pretty interesting at first but then it got really shitty really fast.

WHO IS THIS PRETENDER TO THE THRONE

I feel Kathleen lost a great setup for a joke by not saying, "We got this hat when we went to the US."

Hey Kathleen, I have a question for you

And thus Kathleen's inbox was deluged with cat videos.

Also, Cam is the last LLR player I would trust with a firearm.

DJShire:

WTFox?

Zachary Amaranth:
What WAS that hat? It looked like a Canadian Dalek without a head.

I was about to say it looked like what would've happened if Dr. Seuss was Canadian and this was now the Cat's hat, but that works too.

Hmmm...and Kathleen did say subject in the e-mails could be either hats OR cats. Perhaps cats in ha...? No, wait...that won't work. Lisa was having problems getting her own cat to wear a top hat in her last Top 5 vid.

DJShire:

Mydnyght:
Magnum, P.I. 'stache, huh?

Does that family realize that because of his commitment to Magnum, P.I., Tom Selleck refused the role of Indiana Jones?

Oh, and here's the answer to anyone wanting an "interest free loan" in Monopoly:

HA! Thanks for that.

Speaking of Monopoly. Has anyone heard about how they changed the game for the new issues of it?

I hear they took out the go to jail square. Doesn't seem right if ya ask me.

Also, Good show today! =w= b

WTF CAM indeed.

Hmmm... Going to remember this episode when I go hatshopping...

Took me several attempts, but I finally got to watch the video without being interrupted by the screaming dishwasher tablet advertisement next to the screen...

It *kept* blaring despite being muted several times...

Sorry, LRR guys, I know it's nothing to do with you at all.

Really liked the Feed Dump! Having that particular mix of crew works really well, and, well, Cam on the couch is always wonderful for snark lol

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here