Escapist News Now: GTA Online Character Creation

GTA Online Character Creation

Grand Theft Auto Online is set to go live on October 1st.

Watch Video

It's like GTAV is shipping with a free game: an alternate universe's version of Saints' Row in which they just pushed online play to the limit instead of finding their own footing.

As for who peaceful mode is for, if you ever to hang out in the roadtrip faction on the Just Cause 2 multiplayer beta you'll know being invulnerable for just driving around can be often welcome.

The Random One:

As for who peaceful mode is for, if you ever to hang out in the roadtrip faction on the Just Cause 2 multiplayer beta you'll know being invulnerable for just driving around can be often welcome.

And considering how much STUFF there is out there in this game, exploration and the like can be a thing now.

This makes sense.

PLus, it was a touch annoying in RDR doing your own thing and getting randomly killed by jackasses. Yeah, it was within the rules, but it's still annoying.

So I can just piss around without fear of being shot at? Cool, might do that when I just want to drive cars, but don't we have the main story for that?

I am willing to be that I'd be doing this before the singleplayer game if that was an option.

Blunderboy:
I am willing to be that I'd be doing this before the singleplayer game if that was an option.

That's what they're betting too, which is why it comes out on a later date.

passive mode is for abuse. turn it on. your invincible. sneak behind other players. start shooting, passive mode disables, you shoot him from behind.
Also how would it work with car crashes? ghost cars?

Can someone quickly tell me: can you make a female character too? Because I bet you can't.

rhodo:
Can someone quickly tell me: can you make a female character too? Because I bet you can't.

Can't watch the video? Ah well, the answer is yes. Yes, you can.

As for passive mode, it's pretty much been covered but I'll pretend to add to the discussion anyway. It's intended for people who want to do things like play a round of golf or what have you without being shot up. That's what makes sense to me, anyways.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here