EXP: GamerHub - Peggle 2

GamerHub - Peggle 2

GamerHub speaks to Jared Neuss about PopCap's upcoming Peggle 2.

Watch Video

Oh no, they got rid of the Pumpkin for that stupid Ghost girl, didn't they? The pumpkin was my favorite Character! And he had my favorite power up.

Still, Peggle 2 looks good, but I won't be getting it until it's on iPhone, and is F2P (I don't wanna pay EA any money).

Mr.Mattress:
Oh no, they got rid of the Pumpkin for that stupid Ghost girl, didn't they? The pumpkin was my favorite Character! And he had my favorite power up.

Still, Peggle 2 looks good, but I won't be getting it until it's on iPhone, and is F2P (I don't wanna pay EA any money).

I think they said Xbone exclusive, also Xbone launch title.

personally, I don't like the new art style, the old one was much better/sillier. Then again, since it will never come out on PC apparently....

Rainforce:

Mr.Mattress:

I think they said Xbone exclusive, also Xbone launch title.

personally, I don't like the new art style, the old one was much better/sillier. Then again, since it will never come out on PC apparently....

No, what I heard was that it would Launch Exclusively for the XBone, and that it would come out for everything else later. I don't think they're stupid enough to not release this game anywhere else but the XBone.

How did the thread get this far without, well you know...

Unless this thread was supposed to be for actual fans of the game, in which case I feel like an invasive jerk now.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here