Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 GTA Easter Eggs

Top 5 GTA Easter Eggs

Lisa gives us her top five favorite easter eggs in the Grand Theft Auto franchise.

Watch Video

Now I want to see a top 5 list of Michael Bolton appearances on Top 5 with Lisa Foiles. I'll get to GTA V soon I promise.

I still like the easter egg easter egg most!

Party on Lisa!

Where do these Michael Bolton videos come from? Also, Saints Row is better.

*sits back and watches as the flame war begins*

Pete&Pete is still the best Nickelodeon show evaaaaaaaaa.

My personal favourite is this one.

A nice little reference to where GTA all started (and my hometown) :D

You need to get Danny on an episode! I haven't seen that guy's face in over a decade!

We finally have enough releases to have a top 5 of Grand Theft Auto releases, although I guess it would be anti-climatic.

Interesting list, but I'm not buying GTA V.

I thought that might have been him in the trailers! Never looked it up. I hope there's a Pete and Pete reference in that game somewhere.

Cool list, made better for the Wayne's World shout outs.

Andy Shandy:
My personal favourite is this one.

A nice little reference to where GTA all started (and my hometown) :D

No way, you're from Dundee, not all that far from where I grew up? My condolences!

Microsoft does suck a lot, but their Xbox folk are actually really good in my experience lol

and lol more Michael Bolton!

-spittake-
Danny Tamberelli plays Jimmy? I thought that guy disappeared forever.

Great Top 5, but I knew most of those. Its always the ones I didn't know about that are the best.

I love the "No Easter eggs" Easter egg. And also the "Easter egg" Easter egg.

Anyway, one of my other favourites is a sign by the Golden Gate Bridge that states some facts about it, but instead of generic tourist things it includes how many polygons it has, the number of textures used and how much disk space it takes up. I thought it was hilarious.

dint see any of the easter eggs in vice city or 3.
well, after SA i gave up on the series and never bothered to get part 4 and for sure not part 5.

funny video anyway.

It's not really a spoiler, but I'll put it in a tag anyway.

Those among you who didn't sing along to Bohemian Rhapsody in this video, raise you hand...then smack yourself. Shame on you! Excellent list, Lisa! Really funny, too.

Fappy:
You need to get Danny on an episode! I haven't seen that guy's face in over a decade!

I haven't seen either former Pete brother in over a decade. I hope they're still working.

Is it strange that I have never played a GTA game, but I am really thinking of getting GTA 5?

I can handle tongue in cheek humor!

And Lisa I am very disappointed you were not dressed in Gangster (not Gangsta) gear!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here