Photobombing Animals

Photobombing Animals

For too long the "animals" of the world have sat back and watched us, and now they've taken their struggle to the camera to bring attention to their plight.

Read Full Article

I've been seeing more Galleries of the Day than actual articles on here.
But "Photobombing animals"... c'mon guys.

Gutsripper:

Oh, this is probably a post back from 2014.
The Escapist is recycling articles wholesale, instead of having any actual journalism.
Or instead of having any actual content, except for Yahtzee.

Gutsripper:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess each photo is on a separate page too.. For, reasons...

revjay:
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess each photo is on a separate page too.. For, reasons...

The limb you went out on was correct, and gods it annoys me every time websites do that.

demoman_chaos:

revjay:

The limb you went out on was correct, and gods it annoys me every time websites do that.

Well, it is to maximize advertisement income. Each time you click, you get more ads.

JenSeven:
Well, it is to maximize advertisement income. Each time you click, you get more ads.

Or so they think...

-evil laughter-

Gutsripper:
Yup AddBlocker FTW!!!

Be careful saying that, I distinctly remember people being perma-banned for having means to denying ads from running. Not sure if they still do dat.

demoman_chaos:

Gutsripper:
Yup AddBlocker FTW!!!

Be careful saying that, I distinctly remember people being perma-banned for having means to denying ads from running. Not sure if they still do dat.

You are correct sir, I totally forgot about that and I have been issued a warning.
Sorry mods.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here