Feed Dump: Holidays, Pants and Problems

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Holidays, Pants and Problems

Sometimes, there are contests you don't feel very good about winning.

Watch Video

Was the voice syncing off or is it just me?

But who is heeeeeeeee

the longhaired fellow that is

Latinidiot:
But who is heeeeeeeee

He is known on the internet as Takahata 101, he does a bunch of the voices on Dragon Ball Z Abridged.

Appearing:
Kathleen De Vere...

Did you grow your beard out Kathleen?

I'm all for employee benefits, but I agree that a bonus to SHOW UP is pretty stupid.

Also: God dammit, Nappa.

*gasp* Takahata 101! *squee*

On an unrelated note, I want a bonus for showing up to work or just a job. That would be nice too.

The colour of the hat clearly clashes with everything else what you could possible put on

It's just that when a Blobfish dies, nobody can tell! You should give that hat a blodfish Graham.

O_O That's a very nice voice. He could read from the dictionary and put me to sleep.

Mr Curtis does a good bass.

That is all.

Wait, wait, wait? You got Takahata101 to gueat appear in FeedDump??? Yes I know he did appear on Desertbus but I thought that was the only time he appear in LRR crew?

This Dump needed more Ash and less guy-who-isn't-Graham.

And poor blobfish. It's not even the ugliest of all fish, angler fish are uglier. Also french people.

TAKAHATA~! TAKAHATA, HELLO~! <3 Will you be back for Desert Bus? Pleasepleasepleaseplease!

Wow, great episode. Both Ash and Curtis knocked this one out of the park with surprising synergy.

Sequel demanded.

That color clashes with.... EVERY other color.

So much sexy in the feed dump today.

A good triad of sexy low voices this feed dump.

Curtis' voice was just fucking beautiful

(I imagine that's what the majority of comments will be today)

I was laughing out loud today. My favorite episode in quite a while. Well done you three, even not-Graham/Kathleen.

In response to the ugly animal story, has anyone seen a video of a blobfish moving? I haven't ever and I'm still not convinced its not just a really bad mucus sculpture...

Couldn't Hawaii just ask the Welsh government what they do for people born in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch?

is Graham secretly Kathleen in a Graham suit?

LoathsomePete:
Couldn't Hawaii just ask the Welsh government what they do for people born in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch?

They'd have to pronounce Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch before they could do that.

That hat clashes with everything. Including reality, and the concept of fashion itself.

Which is uglier? The blobfish or the goblin shark?

MrCollins:

Latinidiot:
But who is heeeeeeeee

He is known on the internet as Takahata 101, he does a bunch of the voices on Dragon Ball Z Abridged.

Wait is he Vegita on DBZ Abridged? Awesoooommmeeeee!

He's also wearing a shirt from Weregeek... which is awesome... and not just because it's created by a friend of mine >.>

Love the pro-wrestling bit at the end.

James Bowe:
Mr Curtis does a good bass.

That is all.

He also does a good salmon.

Don't sell him short.

PedroSteckecilo:

MrCollins:

Latinidiot:
But who is heeeeeeeee

He's also wearing a shirt from Weregeek... which is awesome... and not just because it's created by a friend of mine >.>

He didn't do Vegeta, but he did do Nappa and Super Kami Guru. And I thought I heard mentions of him doing Cell in the future.

Oh ^!@$!@ Curtis is me from 20 years ago!

Don't take that Job offer, Curtis. It won't be worth it 10 years from now trust me!!!

The blobfish just needs a top hat, mustache and a monocle to look good. People use clothes an makeup, so can a blobfish!

Oh and a bow-tie, bow-ties are cool.

So, Takahata101, I'm curious. Is the joke with your shirt that you're a FGG because you're a fake girl? Or...or do you just not have any other shirts? 'cause that's the same shirt you wore in episode 60 of YGO:A (the slow clap clip).

Takahata, are you homeless?

It's Takahata101! That was unexpected.

It's my understanding that the people of Greece is not happy about all the measures they taking measures that are being taken to try to save money. And hearing some of what they are losing, I can't say I feel bad for them. Why do you need a bonus to show up for work?

Evil Raccoon:

PedroSteckecilo:

MrCollins:

He didn't do Vegeta, but he did do Nappa and Super Kami Guru. And I thought I heard mentions of him doing Cell in the future.

Yes, he will be doing Cell. I saw a small bad quality and shaky clip of him giving a preview at a Convention. Sounds pretty much like the Funimation version as I recall.

He voiced Lord Slug, as well, off the top of my head. Also voiced Alucard in Hellsing. Pretty sure there are others.

PedroSteckecilo:

The voice of Vegeta is done by Lanipator. He also voices Krillen and I believe he is now voicing Mr. Popo since late Season 2 or the start of Season 3.

And Taka wore that shirt in a recent Yugioh Abridged video, too. He must like it.

I think Kathleen is launching a coup.

You see, Kathleen, to pull off that hat, you need to be wearing a purple suit.

WHO'S THAT GUY? BLACK HAIR. WHO IS HE? His voice is beautiful. It's like a soothing herbal tea being poured into my ear.

OW OW OW IT'S HOT OW

Exceptionally good showing by Curtis and Ash considering it's their first feed dump. I thought "The 'great' is implied" was going to be my new favorite feed dump voice clip, but then Graham gave us "Mr. K." Oh myyy!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here