Crazy Bacon Creations

Crazy Bacon Creations

There are many things that divide us as humans, but there's one thing that can bring us all together in harmony: That thing is bacon.

Read Full Article

Very nice there is something special about a smoked bacon sandwich when you have a hangover especially with tomato sauce

P.S The sub heading may be objectionable to Jews and Muslims

Oh, I don't doubt that someone will make an issue of this.

That last one is fucking amazing. A portrait of Kevin Bacon made out of bacon. It's like Baconception. I can die at peace now.

I still don't understand the internet's obsession with bacon, but I love the creativity that comes out of it.

Agayek:
That last one is fucking amazing. A portrait of Kevin Bacon made out of bacon. It's like Baconception. I can die at peace now.

There's also a decently large sculpture of his head made out of bacon.

I like the portrait better.

I'm glad I didn't have to declare this list invalid. The entire time I was thinking that Bacon Kevin Bacon had to be on here, and I was honestly worried it wouldn't be by the seventh slide.

"There are many things that divide us as humans, but there's one thing that can bring us all together in harmony: That thing is bacon."

well my boyfriend doesnt like bacon... but then he might not be human anyways.

Agayek:

Imagine a bacon portrait depicting Kevin Bacon and Francis Bacon frying bacon....

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here