Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Party Games

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Top 5 Party Games

Lisa helps us party hard with a list of five great party games.

Watch Video

And Kevin steals the show as per usual.

And Mario party 4. Definetly 4.

Fun party game: Play Nyan cat and take a shot every time he says Nyan.*

*I said it was fun, not safe, practical, healthy, logical or humanly possible.

Enjoy your birthday Lisa. We'll all play the aforementioned game in your honor.

Happy Birthday, whenever it actually is. Also, I'm glad MP9 was not even close to being mentioned. Damn that one sucked hard.

"It's My Birthday..."

WHAT!? It's MY birthday! Crazy!

"...On Sunday".

Oh. Not so crazy.

Happy Birthday Lisa from Denamrk!!!

Girlfriends/wives making their boyfriends/husbands celebrate their birthday all week long. Another piece of the infini-list that just breaks your calendar year up into more "walk on eggshell" type moments.

Happy birthday Lisa.

Both Kevin and your poor Roommate/Boyfriend/Husband in the same show. You spoil us. :)

Krantos:
"It's My Birthday..."

WHAT!? It's MY birthday! Crazy!

"...On Sunday".

Oh. Not so crazy.

Oh, you too? Well Happy Birthday us! We should take Lisa's suggestion and party it up!

I have Mario Party 1 and 4.

Overall 4th had best minigames, but the 1st had some mini games that were simply awesome, like mushroom mixup (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB82oPmWsdk)
And the first one had a weird singleplayer mode that the 4th didn't have.

Just by looking at the videos it makes me want to buy other Mario Party's, the 2nd, 3rd and 9th are well rated on gamerankings. I might buy one of them if my brothers are up for it.

Mario Party, man. It's a hell of a drug.

Demandred20:
And Kevin steals the show as per usual.

And Mario party 4. Definetly 4.

4 was great and even better if you had a friend who was dumb enough to play with a Wavebird since that didn't have vibration and vibration helped with timing.

Happy almost birthday, Lisa. Hope it's a fun party. ;)

Anyway, good show. Love the bits with Kevin.
Only played number one though.

Mario Kart 64 and Wii? Are you high? The runaway winner of best Mario Kart party games is Double Dash. Connect a few GameCubes and play eight player vs co-op? That shit is the bomb! Seriously, it trumps any other MK game for the party aspect.

I can't believe she missed out Muscle March:

At uni we hook this up to a projector in a pub and it is the funniest thing ever. Yes this game is exactly what it looks like. Yes it is only available in Japanese.

We also have our own variant on Mario Party in which nobody is allowed to read any of the text on the screen, including the rules for the minigames. It produces a far more intense game.

Ahhhh, Vengaboys. The memories.

So this is what it feels like to get old.

Who's the dude that keeps showing up in Lisa's videos? You're tearing me apart, Lisa!

>.>

<.<

Awww, Kevin's so cute...

Other than that... Man... I hate Mario Party so much and I might be the only person who sucks so completely badly at the most random game in existence that I would rather snap the disc and risk the ire of my friends than actually play it.

Happy Birthday n stuff.
I don't think a lot of people know about this, but My favorite party game is a little gem called "Dokapon Kingdom."
It's like a jrpg monopoly with the friendship ruining capabilities of a three hour game of Munchkin.
Also, double dash was the best. hands down

Happy Birthday Lisa! As for part games, I've been enjoying playing Fortune Street. It's kinda like Monopoly, but with Mario and Dragon Quest characters.

Hardest game ever 2 for Iphone, one of the best party games.

dakkster:
Mario Kart 64 and Wii? Are you high? The runaway winner of best Mario Kart party games is Double Dash. Connect a few GameCubes and play eight player vs co-op? That shit is the bomb! Seriously, it trumps any other MK game for the party aspect.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa. I disagree that neither the N64 or Wii versions are the superior Mario Kart experience, but the GCN? I disagree. For my money, Mario Kart DS reigns supreme as best Mario Kart. Best driving experience, best maps and modes, 8-player gaming from the comfort of whatever you want to sit in... that's the champ right there.

I have fond memories of Mario Party 1 because my controllers barely worked afterwards... and those blisters on my palm were nasty...

BUT, definitely the best would be 2 and 4.

BTW, Happy Bday Lisa! :D

Happy B-day Lisa!

Maybe we're in the minority in this, but Dance Central and Fruit Ninja (for kinect) have a become go-to party games in my little circle. Nothing says party like drunken limbs flailing around trying to simulate precise movements. Aaaah....good times.

And now I'm going to have Vengaboys in my head.

This was my favourite episode of top 5 with Kevin.

Fun List. My top 2. Original WarioWare and Frisbee Golf on PS3 Sports Champions. :D

Happy birthday Lisa! Oh... it's Sunday huh? Well that makes it a week before mine, exactly so okay! Also, excellent list but I agree with some others that Super Smash Bros should have had at least a mention.

Saturn Bomberman for best party game. I've managed it 7 players so far. Totally bonkers.

Chu Chu Rocket is absolutely amazing, even more so when you're drunk.

Mario Party 4 is my fav of the series. It felt like the most refined.

Really good list, especially the top 3. I'll throw my vote in for Mario Party 3, but 2 is a close second. Also Kevin.

And if anyone is looking for a fun (and cheap) party game, check out the Xbox Indie Game "Hidden in Plain Sight." Soooooo much fun with friends.

How drunk was Lisa for this show? So many evenings lost to Mario Party games. So, so many.

Evil Smurf:
This was my favourite episode of top 5 with Kevin.

Yes. Best Kevin episode. He's huge!

Sigh...she still has a show, but Reel Physics is gone. Sigh...

I think I remember way back when the early Mario Party was causing blisters in hands that Nintendo offered to send out gloves to people so they wouldn't injure themselves. I have trouble believing that when the game was in testing none of the team realized how much more easy using the palm of your hand would be at those games.

drschplatt:
Sigh...she still has a show, but Reel Physics is gone. Sigh...

I don't think those guys are ever coming back. I liked the series but to be honest it was impossible to follow all the calculations to a tee. That's probably why they let them go.

Yeah! You dont know Jack! Best quiz-games ever!
Time to dust out my old CD and get some friends!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here