Game of Thrones Cosplay

Game of Thrones Cosplay

Everyone's favorite show may be between seasons, but we can help you keep that flame alive. Join us for a look at the characters that may or may not live to see the next season.

Read Full Article

Wow, for a few seconds I thought the Littlefinger cosplayer was the actual actor himself.

I think the kid is meant to be Tyrion.

All these Targaryen blondes are worrying, could not one of them manage to find a white/silver wig? Hell why not dye the wig if not?

Littlefinger, not Little Finger.

Dat end of season one Daenerys, wow. Inspired cosplay - my lady and I were killing ourselves looking at it! The Jon Snow was a cracking likeness as well.

Also agreed - reckon the kid with Cersei and Petyr is meant to be Tyrion.

Several of those were uncanny resemblances. To be fair, none of the characters have outstandingly characteristic features, but still...

Man I thought these were good ... then I saw picture 7 and it killed me laughing! Best cosplay, hands down!

....Hunh the back of my head is in one of these photos. So weird to see that.

I'm not sure that Margery is in that last shot at all. I see a lot of Dany and the woman in red I think is Cersei. Not even sure thats Margery in the 6th shot either.

Geisterkarle:
Man I thought these were good ... then I saw picture 7 and it killed me laughing! Best cosplay, hands down!

I am in full agreement with you there, I don't think I've cracked up so much looking through a cosplay gallery before I hit page 7... That man deserves some kind of award.

Not sure if it counts as cosplay if it's done by semi-professionals for a parody video, but I felt this needed more attention, and this is as good a place as any.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here