Feed Dump: 16 Skulls and a Burning Building

Pages 1 2 NEXT

16 Skulls and a Burning Building

So your car melted. It could be worse. You could have been shot while arguing about philosophy.

Watch Video

Canary Warf?

So Torchwood moved back there? That explains the death ray.

As for the skulls, maybe someone was just trying to get ahead in life and overdid it.

Is it just me, or does the title sound like a really Metal Nursery Rhyme?

I cringed when Kathleen said JagWAAR. Even I know thats not how you say it, and I'm American.

Hey look; It's Granny WheDeVerewax.

Wait, what are you..?! *mmmm-what-you-saa-a-ay....*

Graham_LRR:
16 Skulls and a Burning Building

So your car melted. It could be worse. You could have been shot while arguing about philosophy.

Watch Video

and that shows how memorable Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was...

you know. a myserious collection of skulls and all that jazz.

Oh god I don't know why I laugh at the sceaming part so much!

You neglected to mention in the melted Jaguar story that A) the building surface is concave, so it doesn't just reflect sunlight, it focuses it; and B) this isn't the first time this particular architect, named Rafael Vinoly, has designed a building that does this.

So, yeah, I wouldn't rule out SMERSH involvement.

I've always heard it pronounced Kahn-t. As in KAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!-t. But your way made a great pun, so I'll accept it.

This is probably one of the best dumps I've seen in months; I had to stop the video because I was laughing too much to follow! Here's hoping we see more Beej & Alex dumps in the future!

Can someone explain to me the slow-mo gun thing? I'm ignorant...

aeric90:

It was originally the end to an episode of 'The O.C.' where someone is accidentally shot, and that part of the song 'Hide and Seek' by Imogen Heap starts to play. That scene was very cheesy because of the poor performances, in my opinion.

Saturday Night Live did a parody of it called 'Dear Sister' where more and more people start joining the scene and start getting shot a bunch of times, each time the 'mmmm whatcha saaaay' repeats. I thought it was hilarious.

It became memetic that when someone has a slow mo gunshot death, they play that part of the song.

OT: One of my favorite episodes in a long time!

Volodanti:
Is it just me, or does the title sound like a really Metal Nursery Rhyme?

It actually works well as a sea-shanty

Sixteen Skulls and a Burning Building
Earl-aye In the Morning!

Is it me or has Kathleen been at a lot of weapons lately?

This is my new favourite Feed Dump. You guys are awesome :D

Are you telling me you guys don't number your skulls? How are you supposed to remember which is which?

The guys reaction to that those 16 skulls were numbered was hilarious :D Creepy news this time indeed. And in other news, pledged a measly fiver for the kickstarter, 'cause I am miser like that.

The thing about the death ray building that bugs me is that it's not as powerful as they lead on. A random person walking by at that time may feel a little warm, but they'd have to stand there for an extended amount of time before any real damage is done. A smart person could save money and get a tan...
Anyway, it was the plastic lining of the door seal that melted on the Jaguar, I believe. Not the metal itself. So there was no puddle of car or anything...

unacomn:
Canary Warf?

So Torchwood moved back there? That explains the death ray.

I actually squeed a little when I found out where the building was.

ewhac:
You neglected to mention in the melted Jaguar story that A) the building surface is concave, so it doesn't just reflect sunlight, it focuses it; and B) this isn't the first time this particular architect, named Rafael Vinoly, has designed a building that does this.

So, yeah, I wouldn't rule out SMERSH involvement.

I think it's SPECTRE, actually. Sounds like something Blofeld would do.

In other news, LRR's Kickstarter is now funded, so we'll get another YRR of LRR sketches. Yay!

aeric90:

Yeah, I didn't get the 2005 reference either, but I did get the 1995 one.

Kristian Fischer:
In other news, LRR's Kickstarter is now funded, so we'll get another YRR of LRR sketches. Yay!

Hooray! Now keep going so we can get some more Crapshots.

I found this episode especially hilarious.

You three work very well as a combination.

Great episode :D

scw55:
I found this episode especially hilarious.

You three work very well as a combination.

This was the Feed Dump to remember. The screaming and shooting were epic, as was the hat.

There is a Heavy Weapons Guy joke somewhere in there.
Doubly funny, as I believe the Heavy has a PhD in either Philosophy of Russian Literature.

We need Alex and Beej together more, this was awesome. And good work to you too, Kathleen! (And nice hair!)

I knew it was coming and yet I still lol'd on "What's in the box, Beej?! What's in the box?!"

Kathleen, if LRR needs a Death Ray, I have a slightly used one available. It leaks x-rays when you dial it up to 11, but it's guaranteed not to leave any skulls behind!

I wish my town had a building that turned into a giant sun-powered death ray 3 weeks out of the year, but all we have that is even close to that are the solar powered trash cans that we built in the shade of trees.

That was a great episode.

Though, now I feel slightly inadequate, being Russian, but not knowing anything about Immanuel Kant, save for his full name, nor owning a death ray. :/

I also loved the OC. This was also my favourite episode.

Immanuel doesn't shoot anyone. He Kant.

Holy shit that was funny.
Sure, Alex is always great, but Beej has really grown on me.

Wow! I actually knew the one about the building! =D
Probably should have mentioned the building was concave because that's why it's able to peel pain off windows! XD

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here