Feed Dump: 16 Skulls and a Burning Building

Pages PREV 1 2

Everybody!

Immanuel Kant was a real pissant who was very rarely stable,
Heidegger, Heidegger was a boozy beggar who could think you under the table,
David Hume could out-consume Schopenhauer and Hegel,
And Wittgenstein was a beery swine who was just as schloshed as Schlegel.
There's nothing Nietzsche couldn't teach ya 'bout the turning of the wrist,
Socrates himself was permanently pissed...
John Stuart Mill, of his own free will, with half a pint of shandy was
particularly ill,
Plato, they say, could stick it away, half a crate of whiskey every day,
Aristotle, Aristotle was a beggar for the bottle,
Hobbes was fond of his dram,
And Rene Descartes was a drunken fart, "I drink therefore I am."
Yes, Socrates himself is particularly missed;
A lovely little thinker but a bugger when he's pissed.

Laughed my ass off, good job guys.

You know, collecting and shipping real sculls is a pretty profitable business... as long as you never want to find out where the said sculls came from.

I had to pause the video and go look on youtube for a video explaining the reference. Way out of the loop on that one.

There is also a building in Las Vegas that does the heat ray thing, is considered "reasonable".

A building in my home city won a major architecture award and it makes a high-pitched whistle when it is too windy. Don't know how that one works.

For those who are curious - the 16 skulls in prague are not numbered one through sixteen, like a serial killer's trophies. They are engraved with a multi-digit serial number, as one might to keep track of items in a large collection.

Not sure if that makes it more or less creepy, but there you go.

Dr.Awkward:
This is probably one of the best dumps I've seen in months; I had to stop the video because I was laughing too much to follow! Here's hoping we see more Beej & Alex dumps in the future!

Indeed! I usually just look at feed dump and think" hmm....indeed that was quite humourous and witty" but this is the first time in months(if not ever) an episode actually had me laughing aloud through it's entirety.

CRAP! What was that movie again where Michael J. Fox played some dude who could see a grim reaper-esque specter numbering peple and killing them...? HELP ME OUT HERE, GUYS! THE REFERENCE IS THERE!

Katheen? A hat "WHICH" fits you well? *GROAN*

Imogen Heap reference! Wooo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYIAfiVGluk

GamemasterAnthony:
CRAP! What was that movie again where Michael J. Fox played some dude who could see a grim reaper-esque specter numbering peple and killing them...? HELP ME OUT HERE, GUYS! THE REFERENCE IS THERE!

You're thinking of The Frighteners. I always liked that movie.

Opening this Fall in Victoria: The DeVere Museum of Legitimate Things.

DestinyCall:
For those who are curious - the 16 skulls in prague are not numbered one through sixteen, like a serial killer's trophies. They are engraved with a multi-digit serial number, as one might to keep track of items in a large collection.

Not sure if that makes it more or less creepy, but there you go.

Collection or skullection? Eh?

I'll show myself out.

DrRockor:
Are you telling me you guys don't number your skulls? How are you supposed to remember which is which?

I prefer to use a alphabetical system myself.

ThatDarnCoyote:

GamemasterAnthony:

You're thinking of The Frighteners. I always liked that movie.

Opening this Fall in Victoria: The DeVere Museum of Legitimate Things.

THANK YOU! Yeah...that skull story reminded me of THAT!

Odd that we are actually hearing of this story the moment Fox decides to return to television, eh?

The best Feed Dump in recent memory, hands down. The show's always good for a few chuckles but it's been a while since I had a good solid laugh at said antics. Brilliant work this week :)
Of course I still love Cam's dry wit and it's been way too long since we had Andy around...

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here