LoadingReadyRun: Badly Broken

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Badly Broken

What happens when the meth runs out?

Watch Video

Does anyone actually watch Breaking Bad? I don't know anyone who does, and this video seems to suggest that its all a hoax. :D

God bless the LRR crew. I'm so going to Kickstart them. I'll Kickstart them SO HARD they won't NEED pants!

yaaa, not going to lie, I never did get into Breaking Bad

conversely, although I never watched it(or read the books), I did read up a lot on Game of Thrones. Guess I just find the fantasy setting interesting.

i never seen it i keep meaning to i just haven't yet

As someone who's never watched Breaking Bad this hit home for me...
I've said I'd watched it before, just to get people to both stop telling me to watch it and stop telling me the synopsis of the first 3 episodes.

Also my cat exploded.

castlewise:
Does anyone actually watch Breaking Bad? I don't know anyone who does, and this video seems to suggest that its all a hoax. :D

I actually watch it... or does that mean I'm apart of some conspiracy O_o

MY GOD! Can you BELIEVE this latest episode of Loading Ready Run? I loved the part with the Loading!

have watched it up to Season 3. have not seen the last 2 season lol

Where it says in the credits:

THANKS TO
Beej! For reshoots!

Is that meant in the sincere:"Thanks for reshooting the scenes with us after something technical went wrong." or the sarcastic:"Thanks a lot. Now we have to reshoot all of that." manner? The exclamation points could denote either enthusiasm or frustration and the written word is so unclear sometimes :(

Man I need to find people like them.
Actually making a marathon out of it is not a bad idea that is if I got ALOT of time to spare which I don't!!

Still haven't seen it. I usualyl counter with asking if they watch Walking Dead, Thrones, or other big name shows. I think you can get away with it if you watch some of the other big names.

... Still haven't seen The Shield, though.

DaVash:

castlewise:

I actually watch it... or does that mean I'm apart of some conspiracy O_o

Asking people if they watch Breaking Bad is the best way to tell if they are part of the conspiracy. *puts on tinfoil hat*

DVS BSTrD:
MY GOD! Can you BELIEVE this latest episode of Loading Ready Run? I loved the part with the Loading!

Yea, holy crap. Did you see the part with all of that... um... running?

Thank you. No, seriously, thank you. Very cathartic.

I'm kind of in the same boat, except it also includes Game of Thrones. And Mad Men. I honestly can't be bothered.

It is through the reflexive application of this rule that I try not to enthuse over Doctor Who too much (both new and old). Or classic Star Trek.

That was a perfect use of topical humor.

I don't hate Breaking Bad, but I seriously could not give a flying fuck about it.

So thanks for this video.

I don't watch it, half the people on this site watch it and I don't think anyone I know does either. Who is watching Breaking Bad?

I don't watch Breaking Bad, either. Ironically, I used to love the Vince Gilligan episodes of the X-Files, like the one about the vampires. Once I made it about five minutes in to episode 1 of Breaking Bad just because it was on Netflix, but I decided I didn't want to make that kind of time commitment.

Great sketch, LRR!

Can we kickstart all of LRR to be pantless?

castlewise:

Does watching it on Netflix count? I saw a couple seasons. IT was okay.

DVS BSTrD:

and then there was the part with Graham...OH...MY...GOD....

IndomitableSam:
Still haven't seen it. I usualyl counter with asking if they watch Walking Dead, Thrones, or other big name shows. I think you can get away with it if you watch some of the other big names.

... Still haven't seen The Shield, though.

I'm just honest. I tell people I don't have cable. Then I eventually get to them on Netflix.

Of course, that start people needling me, so maybe I should just take a note from LRR. Especially since I won't see any of the above in a timely fashion. I know Walking Dead is on Netflix, but....I've got other stuff to watch and a backlog of like 100 books.

Wow... judging from this forum I may be the only person in existence to have watched all of Breaking Bad. Albeit I don't think it's as good as the Internet makes it out to be. It's got some really great moments though.

I don't have friends so this isn't a problem.

DVS BSTrD:

I know! Then they got up to the "Run" part and suddenly the meth lab exploded, and nobody was wearing any pants!

This is the good thing about the Internet; if you think you're alone, you're not. I admit I never watched Breaking Bad, and I never wanted to, because I could distill every description I heard about it down to "nasty people being awful to each other and making poor decisions." How is that enjoyable? When did gritty, morally bankrupt anti-heroes become the rule instead of the exception?

ewhac:

I'm kind of in the same boat, except it also includes Game of Thrones. And Mad Men. I honestly can't be bothered.

It is through the reflexive application of this rule that I try not to enthuse over Doctor Who too much (both new and old). Or classic Star Trek.

Yes indeed, sir. My parents watch Mad Men, only because they were kids when they lived through when that show is set, and to rip on their parents' generation. Which is weird, because that's my grandparents, and they've always been cool to me.

If their kickstarter gets $170,000 I won't wear pants all year, NO PANTS NO RULES!

None of us watch breaking bad :D

I watched every episode of Breaking Bad.

I feel, very, very alone in this thread.

Awesome : ) Thank you for making this. I have not until recently seen any episodes of Breaking Bad, I sorta like it but wanted to see where the series was going before getting before possibly following it. Other series that I like have been cancelled and it really is no fun as I wanted to see the characters further developed, story progression etc heh.

Lyri:

Been here since season one, which is difficult as it's airing scheduled in the UK was pretty much non-existent. Five USA aired season one but i had to wait until the DVD of season two to see it. Since then I've simply had to download each season as it came out.

I know it's kind of become a bit of a TV watchers myth/ collective joke but season 1 and 2 were just as rough and raw but even more grounded in grim reality than the later seasons.

Louzerman102:

DVS BSTrD:

Yea, holy crap. Did you see the part with all of that... um... running?

Let me tell you, I was not ready for it.

castlewise:

Besides me, I only know 2 people who watch it. My gf and one of my friends. Greatest TV show of all time IMO. Face Off, Ozymandias and Felina made me feel more emotions than most people in my entire life.

Watched Breaking Bad. Loved Breaking Bad, but still found this epically hilarious, as I've had the same problems since I don't watch Game of Thrones of The Walking Dead.

Alright! Fan service!

Hello thread.

My name is Indref Ashen, and I have never seen Breaking Bad.

One day at a time, I'll be strong.

yeah, i've never seen it. never pretended to either. just so not interested.

ewhac:

Woah, woah, no need to be too extreme, man. There's a difference between being relaxed and being self-deprecating.

Darth_Payn:
This is the good thing about the Internet; if you think you're alone, you're not. I admit I never watched Breaking Bad, and I never wanted to, because I could distill every description I heard about it down to "nasty people being awful to each other and making poor decisions." How is that enjoyable? When did gritty, morally bankrupt anti-heroes become the rule instead of the exception?

I wouldn't say that's entirely fair. You need to judge a show on its own merits, not by the similarities with its contemporaries. And for what it's worth, I'd say 'Breaking Bad' is set apart from the rest by really taking a close look at what it is to become a "morally bankrupt anti-hero". It's a character examination quite a lot like 'Dexter', in that it focuses more on the main character arc than the surrounding events.

Lyri:

Don't worry, I'm here as well.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or