Miracle of Sound: Drive (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Drive (Grand Theft Auto 5)

When I need to feel alive, I just get in my car and drive.

Watch Video

2:09 they should have known better then to park their car in a garage and drive another character's personal vehicle. Funny how a game called Grand Theft Auto will steal your ride.

All I can say, based on this, is that I cannot wait to hear Trevor's song!

You captured GTA V's style pretty damned well in this one, Gav. I'm glad you didn't go full on gangsta with this one too; it's nice to see someone appreciates the characters' individual personalities rather than proclaiming them as dull, uninspired stereotypes.

I really wasn't expecting this to be as good as it was. Great job as usua

I look forward to the other songs, but this just wasn't a hit for me.

Not really my kind of music, but catchy nonetheless! Good job!

o.o three radically different songs(I assume because your music is full of great variety) for the three different perspectives of the characters. SO intrigued now :)

As someone who makes deliveries for a living, I completely agree with this song.

The driving, I mean. Driving helps me relax. Not the crime. I don't do crime. Crime is bad. You shouldn't do crime.

TakerFoxx:
As someone who makes deliveries for a living, I completely agree with this song.

The driving, I mean. Driving helps me relax. Not the crime. I don't do crime. Crime is bad. You shouldn't do crime.

Are you sure? I'm thinking I should do crime. Lots of crime.
And drugs.

OT: Really catchy, but I'm more looking forward to you tackling Psychobilly for Trevor.

Not going to lie here, I haven't been much of a fan of this series. I tried it out when it first showed up and it just didn't click for me. But being the big GTA nerd that I am, I had to give it another go when this one popped up in the feed. It's really good. And I went back and listened to a few older ones (went back about 4 or 5 videos), and they are good too.

I'll start keeping an eye out for these from now on. Thanks for making them, and for converting me from uninterested to budding fan. :)

This was the first rap song I heard from Gavin, and you totally nailed it! You laid down some phat beats, yo! You gots mad skillz, and I am too white to keep up that nonsense. Looking forward to the next song!

Nice work, I enjoyed it, cannot wait to hear Trevor's song. It had better be insane turned up to 11.

I just love that Dr.Dre/Eminem sorta feel, it's just damn great.

I like this song and It's kinda rare for me to enjoy rap/hiphip.

This seems to be a new one of my favorites, it feels like it could easily be in the game it fits so well.
Hats off to you gavin!

Oh man, can't wait for the Michael song!

MiracleOfSound:
Drive (Grand Theft Auto 5)

When I need to feel alive, I just get in my car and drive.

Watch Video

I'm disappointed, Gavin. This song wasn't called 'HEY LOOK I'M PLAYING GTAV' at all.

Nor was the chorus 'THIS GAME HAS LOTS OF CARS AND GUNS AND ITS REALLY FUN YAY'.

*Shakes head in disappointment*

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here