Feed Dump: Slow Loris, Tired Pilot

Slow Loris, Tired Pilot

Nothing will wake you from a peaceful slumber like Rihanna cuddling your monkey.

Watch Video

don't let Reina cuddle with your monkey...

Oh my god when Beej said "I CAN SEE THROUGH TIIIIMMME" I lost my shit.

This was very enjoyable. The driving thing... I don't know. I just don't know.

Ovaries man.

How do they work?

Why does the first picture on google of a slow loris depict one having it's teeth cut out with toenail clippers?

Given Graham's affinity for hats, that shirt seems very appropriate.

Ferisar:

Ditto. This is just another reason why Beej is awesome.

About that driving thing, though...I DON'T think the Saudis want to go there because some of the more empowered females may decide to use that against them...

"Okay, well...since that's the case, I think you men before you can get a license need to have your ball sacs removed. It will save time since you are no doubt damaging them much in the same way you claim our ovaries are being damaged."

And seeing as how we are still in a post-Lorena Bobbitt world, I could see this happening. Just sayin'.

"Aw, he's cute! It's like if a raccoon had sex with David Schwimmer."

Yep. Okay. Alright. Now I need to look up what a slow loris looks like. .___.

... Strangely accurate depiction, Beej...

Those ideas for keeping the pilot awake remind me of this pop quiz for passengers:

I am not sure what you shot this weeks episode with but the steady shot effect was really messing with me. Kept seeing the background tilt as you guys were talking.

Oh and Beej's "I can see through time."

epic.

There's no need to lie to us Beej. We all know you're a cat.

"I CAN SEE THROUGH TIIIIMMME" "Do we land safely?"

Any idea what Paul said in German?

So, a plan to keep pilots awake is to just have random shit and buttons light up every so often to catch them off guard and force them to pay attention. Dear God, it's quick time events in real life! Flee for your friggin' lives!

kailus13:
Any idea what Paul said in German?

"I'm a foreigner and don't speak German very well."

As to keeping the captains awake, I guess removing those safety doors might help. Doze off and your plane might get highjacked...

porpoise hork:
I am not sure what you shot this weeks episode with but the steady shot effect was really messing with me. Kept seeing the background tilt as you guys were talking.

Oh and Beej's "I can see through time."

epic.

We shot it the same way we always did, with the same camera...

I've already had a solution to the sleepy pilot problem: put a stripper pole in the cockpit and start lowering the average age of those stewardesses. Makes flights more enjoyable for everybody involved!

I heard EVERYTHING they talked about here, 1 day ago on Reddit. Connection?

Next time Paul goes on an evil scientist bent I DEMAND he speaks German.

Ferisar:

This was very enjoyable. The driving thing... I don't know. I just don't know.

Ovaries man.

How do they work?

Overies work by engorging the anger glands in women, say a women was driving and she got a fit of anger? She'd start running people over! It's best if they stick to walking.

Good thing you clarified that the driving thing is not in Islam before a bunch a anti-Muslims came here and started picking on a religion and people they know literally nothing about and refuse to learn anything about but keep insisting on their right to pick on it and showing that they have much more in common with Muslim "extremists" than they think.

All Arabic pronunciations, however, were completely wrong. You could have at least pronounced Saikh properly.

Beej has forever changed my internal image of Guild Navigators.

The solution to the pilot problem is Quick Time Events. At random intervals during the flight the pilot has to input a different sequence of button presses or else the plane is doomed. How many times have I died by zoning out during a cutscene only to be taken by a surprise QTE...

Nice episode as always. Can you clone Beej and let him do the next episodes with his clones?

Perhaps pilots should start playing I spy with my little eye to pass the time.

BTW:
Paul, you need to pronounce the "ch" in "spreche" less like k and more the ch in witch (without the T). Ansonsten sprichst du kein schlechtes Deutsch. Für einen Ausländer.

Did Beej say that he's not a cat in Japanese?

Tweaking pilot Beej made me lose it.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here