Street Biter

Pages 1 2 NEXT

I want some poooooound cake!

Silly Street Fighter, that's not a thing you do.

Must not seen the anime movie. Ryu carries around a wad of cash in his bag. Possibly from diiferent country tounaments.

Sounds like a very harsh warrior path if they have to eat rats.
Should of chosen the paladin class instead ...

I regret that joke to the fullest extent of my power.

Other then that, I'm sure he has money somewhere. (As above stated, he must have some money from the tournaments)

Oh are we back to Erin's visions? Oh good I was losing interest.

I guess having magic fire balls as fighting moves doesn't pay the rent.

The path of the warrior isn't a glamorous one...

Um, he trashes cars on piers as part of an ongoing insurance scam with the various owners. I thought everyone knew this!

I don't know, I've never been into Street Fighter, but I imagine he gets a shitonne of money from all those Tournaments.

canadamus_prime:
I don't know, I've never been into Street Fighter, but I imagine he gets a shitonne of money from all those Tournaments.

It all goes straight back to paying enormous fines for property damage :P

I want to know how he keeps such a good physique living off dumpster diving.

Drummodino:

Dumpster diving is much the same as diving, just against harder surfaces with mixed ingredients. Naturally, it shapes you proportionally.

Now, dumpster swimming...

Ferisar:

Drummodino:

Dumpster diving is much the same as diving, just against harder surfaces with mixed ingredients. Naturally, it shapes you proportionally.

Now, dumpster swimming...

Bahahahahaha! That reply made my day.

Negatempest:
Must not seen the anime movie. Ryu carries around a wad of cash in his bag. Possibly from diiferent country tounaments.

Now the comic is even funnier.

Negatempest:

Nah, he fireballs people then takes any cash off their charred remains.

Fortunately, people are good eatin', so he's saved a wad of cash on food.

StormShaun:
Sounds like a very harsh warrior path if they have to eat rats.
Should of chosen the paladin class instead ...

I don't know. Ryu stops being LG at the drop of a hat, so....

Revolutionary:
Oh are we back to Erin's visions? Oh good I was loosing interest.

Pffft. He's just as real as you or I, no matter how loose your interest.

Hey, if a magic hobo career can give me arms like that, who am I to complain?

Dragonbums:

canadamus_prime:

You mean he doesn't have Warriors Insurance? Too high a risk perhaps.

Magic Hobo is my "Mumford and Sons" cover band.

He's a street fighter.

I'm sure he makes enough money to get his rats from the pet store.

canadamus_prime:

Dragonbums:

canadamus_prime:

Have you SEEN the kind of shit The Warriors got themselves into?

canadamus_prime:

Dragonbums:

canadamus_prime:

I doubt his insurance is valid when he is deliberately punching the shit out of a car.

DVS BSTrD:

canadamus_prime:

Dragonbums:

No, why?

Ragsnstitches:

canadamus_prime:

Dragonbums:

I doubt his insurance is valid when he is deliberately punching the shit out of a car.

I thought the Tournament provided the cars specifically for that purpose, but whatever. Like I said too high a risk.

canadamus_prime:

DVS BSTrD:

canadamus_prime:

No, why?

Ragsnstitches:

canadamus_prime:

I thought the Tournament provided the cars specifically for that purpose, but whatever. Like I said too high a risk.

I think it's funnier to think that they just start on a random car to pump themselves up.

Ragsnstitches:

canadamus_prime:

DVS BSTrD:

No, why?

Ragsnstitches:

I think it's funnier to think that they just start on a random car to pump themselves up.

Certainly more impressive than breaking bricks, if more costly.

Professional heavyweight lifter. Fitness instructor. Boxer. Boxing trainer. Fashion model. Construction worker.

The list goes on. Chances are, if he wants a job, he can get one.

Ryu's got plenty of job prospects. He could be a grocer, or work in a restaurant...or maybe he could teach kids to break a man's spine in 12 places.

DVS BSTrD:

canadamus_prime:

Dragonbums:

That's only when they are foolish enough to come out and play.

Couldn't he just get a job at the company his best friend owns?
One in America where he probably doesn't speak the language?

Does Ryu do product endorsements?

You philistines understand nothing!

That's a power rat.

He can do MMA on the side, sure they would probably outlaw the use of fireballs but assuming he doesn't literally kill the competition he can make a good living there. If I was him I would spend my first paycheck on a new gi, headband and shoes. Oh and a meal that wasn't out of a garbage dump. :p

Now that I think about it, he is the few Street Fighters that doesn't have a job. Chun Li is a cop, Ken a rich kid, Viper also a cop, etc. Other than him I think Blanka doesn't have anything else on the side when not fighting.

I must say I feel Critical Miss is at its strongest when it does strips like this. I have a smile a mile wide and maybe (just maybe!) we'll avoid a 25 page inferno in this thread.

More Erin and video game character moments please. :)

Arawn:
Now that I think about it, he is the few Street Fighters that doesn't have a job. Chun Li is a cop, Ken a rich kid, Viper also a cop, etc. Other than him I think Blanka doesn't have anything else on the side when not fighting.

Jimmy doesn't need a job, been a mama's boy and when he's bumming around, if he need a snack, he just need to jump in the nearest body of water and there you go, instant fried seafood dinner.

At least he has a strong optimistic personality... ^_^
But with his strength and abilities, he could easily land a job as a bodyguard or something.

Only people like myself can't get a job based on strength alone. I must strive hard to get one, soon!

Arawn:

I'm more versed in the realm of Mortal Kombat than Street Fighter, and I can think of even less jobs for the characters when they're not fighting. Johnny Cage has acting to fall back on, Sonya and Jax are either cops or Special Forces, Kano's a crime boss, Liu Kang and Kung Lao are supposed to be monks, and Raiden's a god. As far as I know, everyone else lives (and dies) for the Tournament.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here