LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Slack Off

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Ways to Slack Off

When the cat's away, the mice will eat candy and screw around all weekend.

Watch Video

They should have invited Ash and had a major cocktail party. Heck, I could give her some fun recipes.
(Amateur cocktail enthusiast in possession of about 10 books on that, and also invented some myself, although those are not suitable for human consumption. Intentionally so.)

EDIT: also, I would like to donate to the kickstarter, but I don't have a credit card. Is there another way?

So need to teach my cat to play magic. Then I'd have someone to lose at magic to :(

Can't... breathe! Can... not.

Superbly done, unsupervised Runners!

JenSeven:
They should have invited Ash and had a major cocktail party. Heck, I could give her some fun recipes.
(Amateur cocktail enthusiast in possession of about 10 books on that, and also invented some myself, although those are not suitable for human consumption. Intentionally so.)

EDIT: also, I would like to donate to the kickstarter, but I don't have a credit card. Is there another way?

We're not doing any other payment methods because we need to use Kickstarter to track all the rewards. If you're in North America you can easily buy a pre-paid credit card at any major store.

Lady Kathleen:

JenSeven:

We're not doing any other payment methods because we need to use Kickstarter to track all the rewards. If you're in North America you can easily buy a pre-paid credit card at any major store.

Yeah, that's where the problem of being Dutch comes in.
I'll try to look around if there is an option with a bank here.

Also, I noticed the Iron Chef option on the kickstarter isn't really taking off. Maybe upload that energy drink one that you've been sitting on to give people a little "taste" ;)

Watching Cam and Kathleen play Magic the Catening (yes, that's what I'm calling it) was super adorable. Moments like that make me sad my rent contract says I'm not allowed to have pets :(.

Cam's film was a masterpiece.

But to truly reach the heights of French Art House film it needs more gratuitous full frontal nudity.

Huh, and here's me thinking that Kathleen directing would just be more cats. but I guess they made that joke already.

JenSeven:
Yeah, that's where the problem of being Dutch comes in.
I'll try to look around if there is an option with a bank here.

Also, I noticed the Iron Chef option on the kickstarter isn't really taking off. Maybe upload that energy drink one that you've been sitting on to give people a little "taste" ;)

The guys from Double Fine put out this video last year about international payment options, maybe one of these will work for you.

If you can't get it to work, drop me a PM, I'm Dutch as well, but do have a CC. We can probably work something out.

I'm not the only one who wants to see Kathleen's film, do I? Just out of morbid curiosity to see what she made Beej do. I love this kinds of videos, and will miss them when they're gone.

My main take away from this episode was finding out that duckduckgo exists and its page about how Google is censoring your thoughts.

SwimmingRock:
Watching Cam and Kathleen play Magic the Catening (yes, that's what I'm calling it) was super adorable. Moments like that make me sad my rent contract says I'm not allowed to have pets :(.

I know that feel. All I need is a friend and two cats to live the dream!

Somehow I've managed to slack off the entire summer without doing any of these (I've searched all the other cast member's browser histories but somehow never got around to Graham)

Crazy Zaul:
My main take away from this episode was finding out that duckduckgo exists and its page about how Google is censoring your thoughts.

My main take away was that Alex owns a Wallace and Gromit T-shirt.

Vie:

But to truly reach the heights of French Art House film it needs more gratuitous full frontal nudity.

So Cam should cooperate with Kathleen?

But I totally agree. It was a masterpiece, of the "wtf-I-just-saw" kind.

DVS BSTrD:
Somehow I've managed to slack off the entire summer without doing any of these (I've searched all the other cast member's browser histories but somehow never got around to Graham)

Crazy Zaul:

My main takeaway was that Kathleen and Cam should direct all videos, always. Every video that is ever made.

Also, Alex was wearing that same shirt in the last podcast. Wallace and Gromit is amazing, haven't seen any of the new ones but I know I've seen all the old ones 5+ times apiece. Never regretted rewatching, either.

Does anyone really not use Incognito mode (or Firefox equivalent) when using..."sensitive" websites these days? I feel like that joke is kind of going the way of VHS and Walkmans.

Duels of the Catwalkers ftw

.....Cats of the Planeswalkers.....Duels of the Planescats.....Cats of the Catscats: Cats edition.......yeah I'm done.

And remember people:-

No Rules Means No Pants

Megacherv:
And remember people:-

No Rules Means No Pants

Anarchy in the UK Moonbase. #NOPANTSNORULES

This almost feels like it should've had a cHustle intro attached

Awesome video.

You guys should let Cam direct more :D. Very Boosh.

Loved it... Especially the bit were Beej sells all the magic cards he didn't care about to begin with, as well as the different derectorial debuts:)

Why are there dog wranglers but not cat wranglers?

--------

X ways to Y.

Ways to get your friends to murder you:

Sell their Magic: The Gathering Cards for petty cash... No pain could you be put through would equal the anguish of a lost collection, Beej.

I didn't need to see the video. I know how to slack off with no guidelines.

Is it wrong that I physically cheered when "The Sam Raimi" came up?

Vie:

True enough, but Beej already stripped in the Kathleen directed video. And who could compare to naked Beej?

Lord of the Flies is just inevitable.

On the other hand, so are kittehs. And they are adorable.

I love the metaness in the video and I have to say this is one of the best X ways to Y you guys have made in ages, granted it's also the only X way to Y you made in the last while but my point still stands

I also like the amount of full frontal nudity that was in this video, ironicy none of it was in Cams Art House film

-M

kailus13:

Maybe, but perhaps you can take solace in the fact you were not the only one. A LRR video has not made me laugh this much in a long time - pretty much every single way had me literally (and I mean that in the 100% factual sense, not the emphatic one) rolling with laughter. And that stinger. Who could forget the stinger.

Absolutely fantastic.

Excellent timing as well, as I have an essay that must absolutely be finished by tomorrow morning, yet I chose to watch this video instead.

I can't get one of my cats to poop in a litter box, I don't think I'm going to have any luck getting them to tap mana.

LRR Kick: $163,000 and change... go, team, go!

Vie:

And that's why it'll never happen... Besides, you got your full frontal fix from Beej earlier. Take what you can get, right? n_n b

deathjavu:

DVS BSTrD:

Also, Alex was wearing that same shirt in the last podcast. Wallace and Gromit is amazing, haven't seen any of the new ones but I know I've seen all the old ones 5+ times apiece. Never regretted rewatching, either.

I came to the comments to see who else noticed that. I was not disappointed. I also can't believe Wrong Trousers is 20 years old this Christmas.

kailus13:

If it is, I don't want to be right.

If my girlfriend's cats weren't such bastards i would soooo play Kitty MTG

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook