Feed Dump: Firefighters, Drunk Pigs and UFOs

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Firefighters, Drunk Pigs and UFOs

Pour one out for the stupid people. So many stupid people.

Watch Video

ACK! Its Ash, Cameron, and Kathleen! YAY! When I first heard that pig story, I passed out.

Oh wow this was one of, if not the best one yet. Everyone played off each other so well.

You guys need to fire Graham and Paul. Things go much better without them.
I'm kidding.

One of the funniest yet. Great job guys! :)

You know, cooked and seasoned pumpkin seeds are pretty awesome. Can't name any other good pumpkin related foods though.

I love the drinking running gag! Go Ash!

-Dragmire-:
You know, cooked and seasoned pumpkin seeds are pretty awesome. Can't name any other good pumpkin related foods though.

Pumpkin Pie? It's the only pie I actually like.

As others have said, you all did really well today. Ash, and Cam's reaction to the toaster news was particularly good.
xD The pig story didn't even need more jokes.

"Mash" I see what you did there Cam.
You ruined the kipper joke but I'll find something...

Imp Emissary:

-Dragmire-:

As others have said, you all did really well today. Ash, and Cam's reaction to the toaster news was particularly good.

I heard that once, Swino got so drunk he started stripping

NEED MORE ASH! Seriously always nice to see her pop in for a visit.

I love me some Pumpkin, NOT that fake shit they seem to put in everything REAL pumpkin like pie or cookies or even mash.
I know the feeling with that coffee though, "maybe this sip will not taste like spiced ass.... NOPE!"

Imp Emissary:

-Dragmire-:

Was going to mention that but I'm not big on pies(In fact, I've yet to have one I enjoy. I've tried apple, blueberry and pumpkin pie).

DVS BSTrD:

Imp Emissary:

-Dragmire-:

On the one hand; xD Ha! Funny little joke.

On the other hand; now I am hungry for bacon.

And on the last hand; now bacon has been made a little sad. :(

Imp Emissary:

-Dragmire-:
Was going to mention that but I'm not big on pies(In fact, I've yet to have one I enjoy. I've tried apple, blueberry and pumpkin pie).

These posters must be aliens doing a really bad job at trying to pass off for humans. Humans like pie!

Drinking and getting into fights with cattle: so Australian even the pigs do it.

DVS BSTrD:

Imp Emissary:

-Dragmire-:

The strippers union would like to have a word with you. They apparently don't like getting compared to meat.

Don Reba:

Imp Emissary:

-Dragmire-:

These posters must be aliens doing a really bad job at trying to pass off for humans. Humans like pie!

I joined the pubclub so I don't have to pass for human~!

Tis hard being a pie-ist.

Many fart references? Are we watching a cH version of Feed Dump and Kickstarter?

I'm sure it's been said before, but a Feed Dump/WTFIWWY crossover for DesertBus would be magical.

Why oh why do guys find it necessary to stick their dicks in so many inhospitable things?

Nazmazh:
I'm sure it's been said before, but a Feed Dump/WTFIWWY crossover for DesertBus would be magical.

Only if Tara is gagged.

Zachary Amaranth:
Why oh why do guys find it necessary to stick their dicks in so many inhospitable things?

Alcohol. Well, at least that's my excuse.

This is brilliant:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/firefighters-rescue-mans-penis-toaster-2346520

In the last three years the capital's fire crews have been called out to:

• 18 incidents involving children with their heads stuck in potties or toilet seats
  • Five incidents involving people's hands being stuck in shredders
  • 79 incidents involving people being trapped in handcuffs
  • Nine instances of men with rings stuck on their penises
  • Four incidents where people had their hands stuck in blenders
  • 17 incidents involving children with their fingers stuck in toys, including one with Lego stuck on his finger.

in the past, the LFB has been called out to:
  • A man with his penis stuck in a toaster
  • A man with his arm stuck in a Portaloo
  • A child with its hand trapped in a sweet machine
  • A child with its head trapped in an ironing board
  • An adult stuck in a child's toy car
  • A child with its head stuck in a massage chair
  • A child with its foot stuck in a brass vase
  • Someone with a test tube stuck on their finger
  • A child with a tambourine stuck on its head
  • A man with a sewing machine needle stuck in his finger.

Don Reba:

Imp Emissary:

-Dragmire-:

Meh, most pie isn't very good (except pumpkin, that's good). If you're going to go through all that work just make me a cobbler.

Pumpkin is a foul toxin, a blight on humanity.

I pity the aliens that try to anally probe the person leaving a taco restaurant.

That pig was an Australian hero!

Cam's slow leg cross after the toaster story...brilliant.

Cameron and Kathleen. Dick jokes and fart jokes. This has really been a Feed Dump full monty.

Now that I think about it, I wonder how the firefighters helped that poor man. Did they chop the toaster in half with an axe, or maybe pulled it off by force, or maybe created positive pressure from the other end using the water hose... And what did the man expect them to do?

As far as the owner of the dog who ate his money goes...yeah, I feel for him. I'd dig through my dog's shit if my dog ate $500 of mine.

If I had $500...and a dog that ate it...and if I thought of it in time... <_<

Graham_LRR:
So many stupid people.

At the risk of being lobbed into the "Stupid People" category I'm wondering if Feed Dump will be disappearing, too?

Say it ain't so, Graham! Say it ain't so! ;_;

Copper Zen:
As far as the owner of the dog who ate his money goes...yeah, I feel for him. I'd dig through my dog's shit if my dog ate $500 of mine.

If I had $500...and a dog that ate it...and if I thought of it in time... <_<

Graham_LRR:
So many stupid people.

At the risk of being lobbed into the "Stupid People" category I'm wondering if Feed Dump will be disappearing, too?

Say it ain't so, Graham! Say it ain't so! ;_;

I ain't Graham, but I know Feed Dump is not ending. Nor is Checkpoint, Unskippable, Friday Nights, the LRRCast, TapTapConcede, Desert Bus, ohgodwhendoesLRRsleep.

In fact, they're pretty sure they'll still be doing sketches, too. Just not one every week. That's the only change.

This is to raise money so they can spend less time doing other stuff we don't get to see that pays the bills, and more time doing sweet video projects.

So many gross pumpkin beverages and desserts is basically what this episode reinforced.

My ex loved the stuff, and I on the other hand, enjoy the color orange, but really dislike most things flavored pumpkin.

A toaster? how would... nah, better not, lest I reenact a certain Henry Rollins routine.

Okay, I've finally worked it out.

Ash looks like default Femshep combined with the Female Scout.

I couldn't shake the feeling that she reminded me of something and then I realized she reminded me of 2 things.

Living in New Zealand we don't get pumpkin spice, we get like, Flat Whites and... Flat Whites.

I like to think that Ash was drinking pumpkin flavored whiskey, it's why it tasted so bad but why she kept drinking it

Also, a Toaster!?! What The Hell! 1: How does it get stuck? and B: WWHHHYYYYYYYY!!!

-M

You think pumpkin flavored latte is bad, try the pumpkin flavored beers.

Fuck that.

I prefer Graham in the seat to Kathleen, she overplays too much almost all the time.
Ash was nice to see again, she's one cool cat.

God...the title of this Feed Dump reads like a cross-section of Earthbound.

In which case...don't diss the pumkin spice coffee, ladies! It will heal you for 50HP! Moreso if you add a pack of sugar!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here