EXP: Do's and Don'ts Episode 15

Do's and Don'ts Episode 15

Teacher explains how the Do's and Don'ts Educational Committee create each episode.

Watch Video

I enjoyed that. The old school "Teacher" approach reminds me of the good old days of "radioactivity is our friend" lessons from the 50's and early 60's. ^_^

How many episodes are there, anyway? Is the DDEC making more?

Copper Zen:
I enjoyed that. The old school "Teacher" approach reminds me of the good old days of "radioactivity is our friend" lessons from the 50's and early 60's. ^_^

Really? You're seriously asking how many episodes there are after watching the clearly titled and labeled Episode 15? Seriously? Teacher needs to pay you a visit

BigTuk:

Copper Zen:

Really? You're seriously asking how many episodes there are after watching the clearly titled and labeled Episode 15? Seriously? Teacher needs to pay you a visit

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE0FEB1781BCF65EC

There are actually 20 of them. :P

Sidney Buit:

BigTuk:

Copper Zen:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE0FEB1781BCF65EC

There are actually 20 of them. :P

So... this is what crow tastes like

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook