Escapist Expo: The Escapist Q&A - Day 3

The Escapist Q&A - Day 3

You get to ask all of the Escapist contributors whatever you want. This Q&A session will start with a few introductions, but then we'll jump right into handing the mic over to you to ask your heart's desire. Why doesn't Yahtzee wear his hat anymore? What does Jim think about sandwiches? Does Lisa Foiles wear boxers or briefs? Now's your chance to ask! (We will be having three sessions of this Q&A over the weekend so don't worry if you miss one.)

Participants:
Yahtzee Croshaw
Bob Chipman
Gavin Dunne
Dan Epstein
Chris Pranger
Lisa Foiles
Graham Stark
Paul Saunders
Jim Sterling
Greg Tito

Watch Video

Jim said that his movie pitch was the highlight of the expo for him. You're welcome for the setup, Jim ;D

I knew you'd your reply would be hilarious, but that was something completely different!

The text needs a little bit of editing. Lisa Foiles isn't on the panel but she is in the participants list and the information.

I am assuming she was on one of the other days?

Welp, I just had to do it...as soon as it was brought up I paused the video and went to youtube to check out "Kermit Sings Hurt".

I nearly died from laughing at Jim's movie pitch.

Fappy:
Jim said that his movie pitch was the highlight of the expo for him. You're welcome for the setup, Jim ;D

I knew you'd your reply would be hilarious, but that was something completely different!

I don't think any of us will look at Willem Dafoe the same ever again.

OT: I knew of the question earlier and it was the sole reason for me to be there, and I damn near died laughing.

Best response ever. XD

The sound is really bad, the room pick up of claps and laughing is constantly going over the panelists and half the time when its quiet the panelists are talking away from the microphones, but then everyone laughs so they must have said something awesome that the room heard.

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Fappy:

OT: I knew of the question earlier and it was the sole reason for me to be there, and I damn near died laughing.

Best response ever. XD

Oh God, the look on Yahtzee's face. He was so red: You're making us all like perverts Jim!

Oh hey, you got Zoey from Left 4 Dead to join you! Sweet.

... what'd ya mean that's Gavin?

Fappy:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Best response ever. XD

DVS BSTrD:
Oh God, the look on Yahtzee's face. He was so red: You're making us all like perverts Jim!

You guys all need to start listening to Podtoid each week :D

Good panel, although I am confused as to way Day 3 was up before the other Q&A days =P

Oh hey, I'm in this one. (I'm the one who asks Moviebob the "three movies" question.)

Jim's rants are always amusing, except maybe to Willem Dafoe. I'm assuming it's the usual 500-foot restraining order, Jimothy?

I have to admit that I Googled Nicholas Picholas, and within two steps discovered that it's not actually his real name, but it's a definite "showbiz" improvement over Nicholas Schimmelpinnick

VoodooPuppeteer:
I have to admit that I Googled Nicholas Picholas, and within two steps discovered that it's not actually his real name, but it's a definite "showbiz" improvement over Nicholas Schimmelpinnick

So they lied to me, is what you're saying?

A kids show LIED to a child?
Bastards.

(That doesn't surprise me really... still, why "improve" your name like THAT?")

Graham_LRR:

VoodooPuppeteer:

So they lied to me, is what you're saying?

A kids show LIED to a child?
Bastards.

(That doesn't surprise me really... still, why "improve" your name like THAT?")

The first thing that came to mind was: maybe they were just trying to save plastic on his nametag...

where is the Hour of Love: Part 2 the revenge..

I was so glad someone brought up "Boobybooby bumbum"

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here