Escapist Expo: The Escapist Q&A – Day 1

The Escapist Q&A - Day 1

You get to ask all of the Escapist contributors whatever you want. This Q&A session will start with a few introductions, but then we'll jump right into handing the mic over to you to ask your heart's desire. Why doesn't Yahtzee wear his hat anymore? What does Jim think about sandwiches? Does Lisa Foiles wear boxers or briefs? Now's your chance to ask! (We will be having three sessions of this Q&A over the weekend so don't worry if you miss one.)

Participants:
Yahtzee Croshaw
Bob Chipman
Gavin Dunne
Dan Epstein
Chris Pranger
Lisa Foiles
Mark J Kline
Graham Stark
Paul Saunders
Jim Sterling
Andrea Rene
Greg Tito

Watch Video

Jim, we love you, but your poetry is shite.

Oh gosh, why are you people all so wonderful and beautiful.

Thats' wayyyyyyy too many people, it really should have been more focused.
I don't want to criticize but I just looked at the large number of panelists in this video and decided to not watch it, how could it have any kind of focus like last time?
The British one was really good because it had a focused topic and 3 people.

shephardjhon:
I don't want to criticize but I just looked at the large number of panelists in this video and decided to not watch it, how could it have any kind of focus like last time?

We thought it was funny.

Graham_LRR:

shephardjhon:

We thought it was funny.

And it's the one time (well one of three over the weekend, but just one weekend) in the entire year when you're all in one room. If that's not a great setup to sexy fun times, I don't know what is.

Graham_LRR:

shephardjhon:

We thought it was funny.

Don't worry, some of us did too :D

Anyway, great panel, much like all the others that I've watched.

And now the possibility has come up again, I'm cautiously looking forward to more crossovers

shephardjhon:

So to be clear, you are criticizing something you haven't watched? Did I get that right?

Greg

Yahtzee should sing more often. It was beautiful...

To the guy asking about beers:
Silversmith Black Lager. Just do it.

Greg Tito:

shephardjhon:

So to be clear, you are criticizing something you haven't watched? Did I get that right?

Greg

Ok Ok I am sorry.
You did do a good job.
I saw the Day 3 video which was uploaded earlier and the audio was really bad and the questions didn't have any fixed topic or theme, mainly it was the audio.
And once again the British expropriates panel was really good, fixed theme, good comedy, good audio.
And after Graham's reply, I watched a bit of this one and the audio was much better than the Day 3 one.
Once again I am sorry if I offended you, its probably really really hard moderating such a large crowd so great job.

what was the channel that Yahtzee recommended? can't hear what hes saying...

TheUnbeholden:
what was the channel that Yahtzee recommended? can't hear what hes saying...

I didn't know either. After a little investigation, it appears that he was talking about retsuprae.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here