Off The Top Of My Head

Pages PREV 1 2

'Don't worry, it's pimp as fuck.'

Well that just about excuses anything doesn't it.

Grey Carter:
Off The Top Of My Head

ERIN USED SWAG. IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE.

Read Full Article

You're a horrible person. XD

At least you don't have to hear Pikachu screaming :S

SupahGamuh:
At least you don't have to hear Pikachu screaming :S

Well that got dark. Wow.

Skinning and gutting that yellow annoying puffball? ILOVEIT!
Please, please, oh please, do one where Jigglypuff gets turned into ovenmits.

poor pikachu : (

The face looks really flat in the first panel though, i'm just going to guess it's from the beating.

This is why I've been running the amulet coin for every battle since I got it.

At this point I can buy whatever the hell pimp'n hat I want and then some.

Thunderous Cacophony:
Bah. Everyone knows you use a Charizard for Pokemon-based clothing; the hide tans nicely into leather, and the wings can be use to make a sweet coat.

hopefully you got version X, the biker leather with the neon blue accents are totally *tchtch*

Mcoffey:
I just skipped buying things until around gym 7. By then I had plenty of money for all my revives and hyper potions, on top of looking super fly.
Well, as super fly as you can look in the game. I swear, the genders of the game aren't "girl" and "boy", it's "girl" and "slightly less effeminate girl"

Don't you just love that skating animation when you only move the analogue stick half way? It's the manly way to skate!

You're supposed to do loads of Elite 4 and gym leader refights if you want mad dosh. Their pockets are infinite but their intelligence is not.

There's a joke in here somewhere about the Pokégovernment getting all its tax money drained by punk-ass trainers who wipe the floor with the champion five ways to Sunday.

You're doing it wrong, just keep clearing out that castle full of rich kids every very hours for infinite money.

I've yet to reach the second gym and I'm already sitting on ~700k PokeAUD.

I don't know if it's because I'm sick and my mood is all off-kilter today but this comic just ruined my enjoyment of Pokemon. I know people have referred to it as digital cockfighitng/dogfighting for years, but this comic made me feel kinda queasy.

So, mission accomplished!

You know, I actually quoted that first panel word for word about 2 hours after I picked up my copy from the midnight release. great minds must think alike. Didn't copy the other two panels tho... yet

hickwarrior:
Shoot... I might as well stay away from these things until I do get pokemon X. I don't regret buying monster hunter, but damn I so want to play this now...

I could of sworn I quoted you on this but- I too, want to play it so badly! Argghhh!

OT: Well I think Pickachu should of seen it coming. For someone to tell their pokemon that they're saving up for a hat rather then healing the pokemon with potions to save them from dying, then something's up.

Actually when I think about it, Pokemon centers are free... so Eren didn't even bother suggesting that to pickachu. That's how low she is and ends up making you into a hat D:

So, a 11-years old little girl just take her pokemon and made it into a hat.
Children is indeed cruel.
But....isn't this something normal? I though it is.
I mean, were the people get their food and cloths?
I think there is already a theory about it, but I am not sure.

-Dragmire-:

Don't you just love that skating animation when you only move the analogue stick half way? It's the manly way to skate!

It's all about the sway and sashay!

DVS BSTrD:
Well this IS a Japanese game set in France so... you shouldn't be surprised :P

Heh, good point. I suppose it's only fair too, considering all the grizzled, stubbly, manly-men in gaming. I can live with a few at the opposite end of the spectrum.

I want to make a new "See My Vest" song, but my Pokemon lore sucks.

I dont know what you're talking about, it seems like I've been making mad bank;. especially at that place you battle for rank.

Well to be fair, I'm pretty sure the Pokemon currency work like Yen (Counts as pennies) since bottles of water cost 100-ish.

SweetShark:

I don't think the protagonists are 11 in this version, call it a hunch.

Gordon_4:

SweetShark:

I don't think the protagonists are 11 in this version, call it a hunch.

Well, after I search a little, it seems the protagonist is between 15-16.......
Still a child.

"But seriously, how am I supposed to afford a $1200 hat when beating up toddlers with my fire-breathing fox monster only nets me $80 a pop?"
1-2 towns after the first gym. Battle Chateau + the Amulet Coin from the Parfum Palace x 20min = A metric poopton of cash.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here