EXP: ScrewAttack's VGV - Fighting Force

ScrewAttack's VGV - Fighting Force

Back in the day, Core Design and Eidos Interactive put out great games like Tomb Raider, and astoundingly average ones just like Fighting Force.

Watch Video

I really liked it, because after SO many years since the NES, I finally could pretend to be back playing Double Dragon. In 3D!!!! ;)

I really enjoyed Fighting Force and to this day I still enjoy playing it, and its even more fun when playing multiplayer. Playing it on hard made the game especially challenging so two players would have to be strategic on how to survive.
The sequel on the other hand was a complete disappointment because it replaced the charm of the original Fighting Force with a generic bland single player third person shooter gameplay that felt like a bad copy of titan titles like Siphon Filter or Metal Gear Solid.

I would love to see a reboot of the series with the original done in HD on PlayStation 3, or 4. A PC port would be icing on the cake.

Wasn't this series partially made by the original Streets of Rage guy? He wanted to make another but the whole thing fell through with SEGA?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here