Miracle of Sound: Rampage (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Rampage (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I'm going on a rampage! So ya best get out' my way!

Watch Video

HA! Very cool. A worthy homage to the man we know as Trevor. Psychobilly Freakout. :)

MiracleOfSound:
Rampage (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I'm going on a rampage! So ya best get out' my way!

Watch Video

The pink weapons were a nice touch. Can't wait to see what you do for the Michael song. I really hope there's some synth involved.

Are you going to be making a song for each protagonist? That would be awesome.
But if not, this is enough. Excellent work as always :)

Another great song Gavin! So did you get all this gameplay footage yourself then? :D

*in Krieg's voice* IT'S RAMPAGE TIME!

The Hello Kitty weapons were a nice touch. Nicely done, Mr. Dunne.

Also, this seems relevant:

That...

That was incredible. Not only was it awesome as usual, it might be my new favorite MoS tune.

the groans really made the song for me.

That was a lot of fun, both the song and the video.

tangoprime:

The pink weapons were a nice touch. Can't wait to see what you do for the Michael song. I really hope there's some synth involved.
[/spoiler]

Yeah Mike's song will be heavily influenced by the OST in that it will be synth-pop-ish, but it'll also have a classic rock touch :)

I like how when singing you really let you voice go all over the place.

Not really sticking to one type through out the song. Very fitting for Trevor.

Well done, Gav! :D

soren7550:
*in Krieg's voice* IT'S RAMPAGE TIME!

The Hello Kitty weapons were a nice touch. Nicely done, Mr. Dunne.

Also, this seems relevant:

That whole post was awesome. xD Thank you.

I am not sure what I think about this song. It's defiantly interesting but I would call this a good song but I would not call it bad either.
When listening to a person who does a verity of genres it is to be expected they will at least make some songs you won't care for.

Ah, Gav. making quality songs about GTAV while the rest of the escapist is trying their best to bash the game.
Never stop.

I'll probably be humming this to myself the next time I go bananas in a sandbox game, well done sir!
I think my favorite line had to be "Squaredance on the back of your skull."

A toe-tapping good time for all! The GTA V sing trilogy continues. Next time's going to have Michael, right?

captcha: turn up trumps
If that's not a musical instrument by now, Gav should invent it. I thought it was gonna say "turn up the volume", which is much more fitting.

I love it! This gonna be stuck in my head for a while. Can't wait to see what you do for Michael.

Stopped watching as soon as I saw player was using assisted aiming.

...naw just kidding. That was pretty good, but I feel the song was missing something. Can't pinpoint what, maybe a bit faster beat would have worked.

I like the song.
And I like the Richard Simmons look for Trevor.

It's no 'There are guns and cars and stuff and it's really fun', but it's close enough :P

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here