Which Batman Are You?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Neutral Batman
Neutral Batman

Can't say I'm surprised. I think I'm just wired to always get Neutral whenever I take an alignment quiz.

Good Batman
Good Batman

Take this quiz

Oh god I'm Adam West!

Good Batman
Good Batman

Take this quiz

Oh yeah I'm Adam West! (The only true Batman!)

Good Batman
Good Batman

Take this quiz

Despite there were so many other badges, I felt I would obtain the Good Batman because of my personality... and so here we are.
What a fun quiz that was. My favorite question was with the man having an ice cream. Hilarious.

Good Batman
Good Batman

Take this quiz

I'm fine with this. I always enjoy Adam West's Batman.

What is wrong with you people. Always kick a man for eating ice cream.

Evil Batman
Evil Batman

Take this quiz

I got Evil Batman, which is weird because I didn't choose to kick the guy with the ice cream.
Maybe, it was when I decided to save the turtle than turned me evil...

Chaotic Batman
Chaotic Batman

Take this quiz

Aww crap, I'm the Frank Miller Batman aren't I? Dammit, now I'm going to have to go around assaulting everyone who's supposed to be my friend...

Neutral Batman
Neutral Batman

Take this quiz
That question about The Joker and Robin was heinous at first, but then I figured "it didn't soy WHOSE bone snapped or which Robin it was. They're all grade-A asskickers and even the Joker would laugh at his own severe injury."
As for Zsasz, I don't see why that guy's still around. I would hope a more interesting villain, the cops, or the Red Hood would have offed him by now.
Although it was funny when I chose to send Superman after the Riddler. Gotta mix it up a little.

I got Good Batman.

As it should be. At least he's fun and he respects the law.

Okay, some minor playing with the address bar turned up this variation:

"http://cdn.escapistmagazine.com/media/global/images/quizzes/cat_img/420.png"

Anyone know how to get it? Mastermind Batman perhaps? Because I'd really like the badge for this one...

EDIT:

GOT IT!

Lawful Batman
Lawful Batman

Take this quiz

Bad. Ass.

Good Batman
Good Batman

Take this quiz

YAY ADAM WEST~~

Whoever wrote this needs a raise, I laughed too much at the question and answers.

I'm neutral Batman. That's the best Batman.

I'd like to think he's played by Abed.

The_Darkness:

Anyone know how to get it? Mastermind Batman perhaps? Because I'd really like the badge for this one...

Put the law first? I don't know but that's what I got.

What is with the the turtle questions? It's supposed to be a tortoise, baking in the desert sun, and you turned it on its back, you could help it but you're not doing anything, why aren't you doing anything?

octafish:

The_Darkness:

Put the law first? I don't know but that's what I got.

Yeah, thanks. I figured out that Lawful was missing from "Good/Evil, Neutral and Chaotic/#?#" and got it from there.

The_Darkness:

EDIT:

GOT IT!

Lawful Batman
Lawful Batman

Take this quiz

Bad. Ass.

Nice, glad you found it! It's the one I got first, and I think it's my favorite one.

With this and Herschel, i feel like I've been getting some pretty epic quiz badges lately...

I'm a good Batman... Probably cause I didn't kick that guy for eating Ice Cream.

I really like this quiz. I'm going to try and get all the results, something I rarely do.

I got good batman.. Does this man that I am also adam west now

Good Batman
Good Batman

Take this quiz

I got Evil Batman. Apparently my aspirations of being a Mob Boss and my lack of empathy towards my ward prevent me from being nicer.

I'm nice to turtles though, does that count for anything?

Good Batman
Good Batman

Take this quiz
Good batman! Celebration time!

I got... Good Batman! Yeah... I can see that fitting me. Now for the Bat-tusi!

I'm proud to say I got good Batman! Too much brooding nowadays as a replacement for actually being engaging, so it's nice to have a little old-school levity.

I got... evil batman! Guess I'm not as nice as I thought.

Lawful Batman
Lawful Batman

Take this quiz

Yeah! Pretty cool. Fits me well.

The_Darkness:

EDIT:

GOT IT!

Lawful Batman
Lawful Batman

Take this quiz

Bad. Ass.

I thought the same thing when I saw it.

Dare I ask whether there's someone at the escapist who has a grudge against turtles of some kind?

I got good batman as well awesome...whelp time to take it again to farm the other badges.

Space Jawa:
Dare I ask whether there's someone at the escapist who has a grudge against turtles of some kind?

It's a reference to the Voight-Kampff empathy test from Blade Runner/Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep.

SirCannonFodder:

Space Jawa:

It's a reference to the Voight-Kampff empathy test from Blade Runner/Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep.

So, it basically makes no sense or is there a purpose to that question. I'd love to know.

Incidentally, got the good batman result.

hickwarrior:

SirCannonFodder:

Space Jawa:

So, it basically makes no sense or is there a purpose to that question. I'd love to know.

Incidentally, got the good batman result.

Maybe you ought to just watch the scene. Basically:

The VK is used primarily by Blade Runners to determine if a suspect is truly human by measuring the degree of his empathic response through carefully worded questions and statements.

Evil Batman
Evil Batman

Take this quiz
Well... this is awkward. To be fair, I really hate ice cream.

Lawful Batman
Lawful Batman

Take this quiz

Eh, i'm ok with it.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: