Feed Dump: Cow Farts for Fun and Profit

Cow Farts for Fun and Profit

It's all fun and games until someone ends up on a phone sex line.

Watch Video

Oh dear god Cam! Dig up! Geez! Wow!

"Bug where Alex was Cam"

Come on, that's not a bug, it's a feature.

False widow spiders won't kill you if you get bitten, and they won't bite unless provoked. Their most likely hiding inside your shed. Have fun gardening!

If I ever make a movie, I'm hiring Cam as a villain.

I think that accent's "Irish person who's lived in Canada for a few years"

Captcha: Sleep Tight. What, and let the False Widow spiders get me?

Graham, that hat goes on the back of your head, so that people can still see your luscious golden locks.

Oh my god the patch notes XD The paatch nooootes!

Also someone needs to hit that rapidly flailing Alex with a physics object to see what happens. Say... A ridiculous hat?

At least he didn't call in a bomb threat to the sex line, thinking it was the marathon.

impocalyptic:

Yeah I mean calling in a bomb threat on a wedding in Yemen. Everybody knows they don't have phones there.
Honestly Cam.

Oh yes, Alex and Cam on the same Feeddump! Awesome!
Great combination with Cam's tendency for dark humor and Alex's weirdness, strange ideas and comments!
They have a good chemistry together... although it would turn into something like a poison dart frog coated in double clotted cream...

Edit: Oh and wrong image of the front page this week, that's Beej and Alex, not Cam and Alex.
Edit2: a fixed now, nevermind. Good shot of Cam!

Alex, great shirt.

Cam, that joke about the wedding in Yemen was so good I watched it 3 times.

DVS BSTrD:
At least he didn't call in a bomb threat to the sex line, thinking it was the marathon.

impocalyptic:

Yeah I mean calling in a bomb threat on a wedding in Yemen. Everybody knows they don't have phones there.
Honestly Cam.

That's Somalia...

Next week's Feed Dump was cancelled following a bomb threat at the Moon Base. No one actually called it in, but Paul was let out of sight for an hour and they figured it would be better to just play it safe.

Loved the patch notes gag. FILL THIS PATCH WITH CREAM!

Also, Kathleen seems to be having fun at the editing desk.

If this week's set of LRR videos is any indication, you should keep children away from Cam.

First they attack our transportation and now our education?

That's it! INTO THE BUNKER!

Alex and Cam are usually talking about different things. And yay for Spanish cow power!

Bomb threat to get out of being married. Wow.

Cam only knows down.

Feed Dump is classy when it's just boys.
*BELCH*

This week's hat reminded me of this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP330n66mi4

Why yes, I did just get a shipment of Everything is Terrible DVDs, why do you ask?

actually... that hat reminds me.. of the crapshot of alex with the singing santa hat...
the facial expressions where glorious

ravensshade:
actually... that hat reminds me.. of the crapshot of alex with the singing santa hat...

Do you have a link to that? Not one I can remember XD

Lieju:
"Bug where Alex was Cam"

Come on, that's not a bug, it's a feature.

If you want, I made a mod where everyone's Cam.

Now...if that patch was any good, it would have added an option to replace either guest with Beej. (Still remembering the "I CAN SEE THROUGH TIME" riff he did...)

In regards to the guys harvesting the cows' gas: Must...resist...making...Mad Max...Beyond Thunderdome...reference...

LittleMikey:

ravensshade:

Do you have a link to that? Not one I can remember XD

here you go.. santa hat/elf hat... same thing

As an Irish person, from Ireland, I really regret watching the stinger to hear Cam and Graham's painful accents :P
*shudders*

Dig up faster!!

Alex and Cam need to be on the Dump of Feeds more often.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here