EXP: Do's and Don'ts Episode 17

Do's and Don'ts Episode 17

The do's and don'ts of Reality Television.

Watch Video

And it ends with a PMS joke. You had to end it with a women-can't-be-president-because-of-hysteria cliche.

Disappointed, SUC. Disappointed.

238U[1]

[1] As of this posting I have not received a US National Security Letter or any classified gag order from an agent of the United States.
Encrypted with Morbius-Cochrane Perfect Steganographic Codec 1.2.001
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 5:20:49 PM
termite crash froth pill coffin parliament cork peanut

Uriel-238:
And it ends with a PMS joke. You had to end it with a women-can't-be-president-because-of-hysteria cliche.

Disappointed, SUC. Disappointed.

238U[1]

No, I think it was more of a vapid bimbos can't be president than all women. I mean, the point of the video was that the American people are idiots and would vote for the worst people to put into office, based on bullshit reasoning and who can weasel the most votes out of the public. Though I am surprised the guy who said, "If they don't vote for me, they're racist," because that's kind of how Obama won. If you criticized him or his policies, then you're a member of the KKK.

[1] As of this posting I have not received a US National Security Letter or any classified gag order from an agent of the United States.
Encrypted with Morbius-Cochrane Perfect Steganographic Codec 1.2.001
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 5:20:49 PM
termite crash froth pill coffin parliament cork peanut

You should have elected the Juggalo America, you should have elected the Juggalo.

I'm surprised the smart normal guy got so far. Or was it rigged until then?

Wow, I've been watching these videos for some time now and I've only just noticed the blatant grammatical error in the title.

Do's and don'ts

There's no need for the apostrophe in dos. Don't is a contraction of do not, two separate words which are combined, so they quite rightly have an apostrophe. But dos literally means multiple amounts of do, thus not requiring the apostrophe. After all, you don't go around saying "banana's" or "video game's" when referring to multiple amounts of said items.

Now I'm sad.

Proverbial Jon:
Wow, I've been watching these videos for some time now and I've only just noticed the blatant grammatical error in the title.

Do's and don'ts

There's no need for the apostrophe in dos. Don't is a contraction of do not, two separate words which are combined, so they quite rightly have an apostrophe. But dos literally means multiple amounts of do, thus not requiring the apostrophe. After all, you don't go around saying "banana's" or "video game's" when referring to multiple amounts of said items.

Now I'm sad.

Except dos isn't a word(in English), since there is no actual plural for "do". Do is not a noun like your examples.

If you wanted complete grammatical compliance, it would need to be something like "Things you do, and Things you don't do"
but that isn't nearly as catchy.

Don't blame me. I voted for Stabdick.

I was half excepting Joe to turn out to be an alt version of Superman, guy looks like Clark Kent.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here