Batman Begins Again

Batman Begins Again

An alley. A gunshot. Pearls shattering. Batman's origins in murky Gotham have been told and retold. Batman: Arkham Origins represents the first time a video game has tackled that part of the tale.

Read Full Article

I'm thoroughly sick and tired of Batman right now. Why don't we see any Superman games? It's just one bat title after the other.

I think the real reason, why most of the enemies in Origins are C-Class Villains, is because Rocksteady put nearly all of the big ones into the first two games, wich only left the lower ranks for the new developer, if they wanted to make a game without too much repetition.

Chuppi:
I think the real reason, why most of the enemies in Origins are C-Class Villains, is because Rocksteady put nearly all of the big ones into the first two games, wich only left the lower ranks for the new developer, if they wanted to make a game without too much repetition.

Remember this is a prequel, they could have had many villains from the first 2 games and it would still work.

But i'm glad they didn't, means they can introduce enemies that aren't well known and modernise them, put them in spot light a little, Copperhead for example, and Firefly.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here