The Last Trick or Treat

The Last Trick or Treat

Nethermost greetings from the nth region of Halloween.

Read Full Article

It's like the anti-Pirates of the Caribbean. I dunno if that's a trick, but it deserves a treat.

Souls! and candy...
all of thems
Muahahaha.

I like it your a fan of Something*Positive?

You know, shutting the door and turning off the light seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

I can only imagine I'd do the same thing.

<weeps in a corner>

Tanis:

Whoa, I am now. Thank you for that.

If you do not give it all the candy...you will die in seven days.
That is, unless you can come up with the candy by then, because seven days is ample time to find some.
If nothing else, Lil'D is being very reasonable with the terms and conditions of the visit.
It would be a shame if it had to bring in the OTHERS.

Does this remind anyone of that little monster kid with the burlap sack on his head from Trick 'r Treat? Sam, I think his name is? I just watched that last night, and that's totally the first thing that came to mind when I saw this.

Not gonna lie, seeing this at my door would make me instantly burst into tears and just throw my bowl of candy at the "person". And then go and sit in my bedroom with all the lights on.

Now I want to actually see if this is a viable plan for getting candy. I can get my toddler cousin to dress up like this and say that exact phrase....we'll be swimming in candy! Enough to destroy your teeth ten times over!

But fuck that kid is scary looking....

What you shoulod do in that situation is go for the eyes. They're not even covered by skin anymore, it's an obvious weakness!

Nick Lerman:

I imagine that one of the OTHERS is a smaller version of the baby balloon from one of you earlier comics.

Or maybe having less and less features until the last one is just a floating skull. That would be nice, you could stick a candle in it and use it as a lantern.

Nick Lerman:

Tanis:

Whoa, I am now. Thank you for that.

If you do not give it all the candy...you will die in seven days.
That is, unless you can come up with the candy by then, because seven days is ample time to find some.
If nothing else, Lil'D is being very reasonable with the terms and conditions of the visit.

Others? are they bigger versions of these creepy skull kid?

I'm loving this comic so far.

I'm worried that what you heard was "Bring me A LOT of candy"
What I asked for... was "ALL THE CANDY YOU HAVE".

Trick or treat without any feet
Means trick or treat from a seat
Often hard to do alone
These poor ghouls stay at home.

ZZoMBiE13:
I'm worried that what you heard was "Bring me A LOT of candy"
What I asked for... was "ALL THE CANDY YOU HAVE".

Ron of the Dead?
Terribly sorry...so sorry, everyone...

That kid knows how to earn him some candy.

Yes human! Sacrifice me your Sugar and artificial coloring filled goods!

Kinda reminds me of the book series "Scary stories to tell in the dark." Ah, memories. Great books. Illustrations that'll burn themselves into your mind, and soul, and maybe cause dread when you feel vulnerable in general.

"...and I gave it all of the candy and then shut the door and turned off the light."
...and barricaded the door and loaded the shotgun and called the police and took up religion.

Shutting the door seems like a reasonable thing to do.

Until he asks for more.

You were candy raped by the son (or daughter) of the Fraught with Peril logo. He (or she) is seeking sugary revenge for the hole in his (or her) father skull thing's...um...skull. That was probbaly a Twizzlers related accident.

Not even the flies want to touch that nasty thing. Franky, I do not blame them. I rank my fear between the ever declining Butterfinger and the victorious Snickers.

That chart is fascinating!
So many questions...
What is going on at Butterfinger and Milky Way?
Lollipop is not a brand, is it?
Is Krackel even trying?
I suspect money laundering.

My favorite candy is bit-O-honey,
but I have more of a meat-tooth.
Flesh over sugar every time.

Nick Lerman:
My favorite candy is bit-O-honey,
but I have more of a meat-tooth.
Flesh over sugar every time.

You should opt for the Crunch bar then. I see a couple fingers on top of the depicted candy bar. By definition, this is "flesh over sugar".

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here