Movie Trailers: Captain America: Winter Soldier - Trailer

Captain America: Winter Soldier - Trailer

The Captain may finally come to terms with the 21st century.

Watch Video

You can't fool me twice: I know that's not the Helicarrier crashing in the trailer, its the Vengeance.

Something interesting with what Captain said in the trailer, "I thought punishment came after the crime" struck something. It just scream Punisher cameo.

I'm genuinely sad that I read the comics, because I would have loved for the Winter Solder's identity to be a surprise.

Not gonna stop me from watching the hell out of this, though.

So hyped.

For those of you who don't read the comics, you might want to sequester yourself on anything Captain America until this comes out, the ID of "that guy with the metal arm" is SUPER easy to spoil. Trust me.

Endocrom:
So hyped.

For those of you who don't read the comics, you might want to sequester yourself on anything Captain America until this comes out, the ID of "that guy with the metal arm" is SUPER easy to spoil. Trust me.

its his friend he thought was dead.

or the red skulls cousin pinkish eyeshaddow.

rhizhim:

Endocrom:
So hyped.

OMG spoilerz!

... Well at least I still don't know what will happen to Uncle Ben.

Rossco64:

rhizhim:

Endocrom:
So hyped.

OMG spoilerz!

... Well at least I still don't know what will happen to Uncle Ben.

what about harvey dent? can we trust him?

i sure hope the movie is as good as the first one.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here