Miracle of Sound: Cries of a Dead World (Wasteland 2)

Cries of a Dead World (Wasteland 2)

Red skies on the desert are the blood in a ranger's veins.

Watch Video

As if we weren't hyped enough for Wasteland 2

I love the song, the style is very catchy, some sort of synth-y guitar track.

Keep on rockin'

One of the things I've always loved about your songs is the atmosphere it creates. I've never played the first Wasteland and don't really plan on playing this one, but this song really gives me a feel for it.

Another awesome song (as per the usual) which I'm now off to BandCamp to buy.

Plus, after listening to this, I kind'a want to watch an episode of BraveStarr...

Much love, saw this pop up on the backers page, very good song cheers as always.

Perfect atmosphere... listening to it a second time while willing the steam key to pop up in my inbox... it's always the last part of the wait that kills ya. Been too long since I've had a new open world to explore in an isometric view.

The intro took me directly back to when I first played Fallout. That was a powerful moment. Thank you.

loc978:
Perfect atmosphere... listening to it a second time while willing the steam key to pop up in my inbox... it's always the last part of the wait that kills ya. Been too long since I've had a new open world to explore in an isometric view.

Yeah, really looking forward to this one. And Numenera. Big fan of Fargo's games!

Smilomaniac:
The intro took me directly back to when I first played Fallout. That was a powerful moment. Thank you.

oooh nice. I remember first playing Fallout, Mark Morgan's soundtrack blew me away.

DavidTheWise:
As if we weren't hyped enough for Wasteland 2

I love the song, the style is very catchy, some sort of synth-y guitar track.

Keep on rockin'

Same here, I'm feeling like they still had a bit of GTA V in their system with the Synth-y 80's sounding bits. Love it. Really catchy too, great mix of synth and western sound, which of course made me go back and listen to my favorite, Redemption Blues.

Nice work Gav and crew. The concept art is a cool approach to the video.

Great song, I didn't think so much of it as I usually do your music the first listening but like most of your songs the more I listen to it the more I pick up on every little detail, get a feel for the song and love it. One of my favourites, Breaking Down the Borders I only recently noticed the twang-ing guitar in the background and I've fallen in love with the song all over again.

This has made me excited for Wasteland 2, I never really heard of it before this so I looked it up and now my friends and I are really looking forward to it since we love the old FO:1/2 and this brings back the atmosphere of the desolate world of Fallout.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here