Sony All-Stars Quiz

The Playstation 4 is (almost) here! In celebration of the much anticipated launch of Sony's next-gen console, we've put together a personality quiz featuring some of the PlayStation's most iconic characters.

Do you seek adventure, like Nathan Drake or are you perhaps a bit of an anti-hero, like Cole MacGrath? Take the quiz and find out!

Take the quiz!

and I got drake... I'm gonna guess it's because of the turtle, but I still didn't saw that coming.
Welp, of to pursue my real calling in life and start treasure hunting and surviving impossible odds!

Jak and Daxter ([i]Jak and Daxter[/i])

"Orange Lightning!"
Take this quiz

I'm both Jak AND Daxter... interesting.

Starting to wish that the turtle dies, so we can get other questions :)

Cole MacGrath ([i]Infamous[/i])

"I was someone you'd never notice. Just a guy delivering packages to folks you'd never know."
Take this quiz

I didn't expect getting him- but at the same time I am perfectly okay with this result. I'm an average person too who's nothing special and just living life. Until the day comes I get some random power from society's faults... I shall continue attending college and job searching lol.

Is there a way to see what characters there are? So far I've found Nathan Drake (that was my "actual" result), Kratos, Cole McGrath, Sly Cooper, Parappa the Rapper, and Jak & Daxter. I was just curious as I'd love to get a Joel or Ellie badge if there is one.

Is there always going to be a ''you find a turtle in a desert'' question?

Battenberg:
Is there a way to see what characters there are? So far I've found Nathan Drake (that was my "actual" result), Kratos, Cole McGrath, Sly Cooper, Parappa the Rapper, and Jak & Daxter. I was just curious as I'd love to get a Joel or Ellie badge if there is one.

They're all characters from the Sony All-Stars game, so I doubt Joel or Ellie is an option.

OT: Got Radec. Honestly not surprised.

I feel as though the site just insulted me, got Nathan Drake.......

Colonel Radec ([i]Killzone[/i])

"Kill... or be killed."
Take this quiz

So I'm faceless goon number 22? Fine by me

Nathan Drake ([i]Uncharted[/i])

"I'm sorry, do you have a plan to go along with that grenade?"
Take this quiz

Finally! Took me like 8 tries. I've seen easier puzzle in Myst.

Parappa the Rapper? Seriously?

Sly Cooper ([i]Sly Cooper[/i])

"I haven't stolen anything...yet."
Take this quiz

Heh. All that from orange sherbet. Who knew?

Nathan Drake ([i]Uncharted[/i])

"I'm sorry, do you have a plan to go along with that grenade?"
Take this quiz

Kind of guessed that's who I'd get from the way I was answering.

I've heard of so few of those Ice Cream Flavors it's actually kind of weird. Got Cole as well, suppose his voice is due to lack of Ice Cream for his throat.

"Nathan Drake (Uncharted)"

captcha: global warming
^bloodly liberals!
XD

These questions need to be subtler. Is there really no way you authors can think of a way of making it so people can answer realistically...? How do I dress on an average day? Oh of course, I put on my most sinister body armour and drive my enemies before me. Because, y'know, this isn't giving me a hint as to how to get a specific answer.

Also. Cole McGrath. Because I liked the power to control electricity.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here