Escapist News Now: PS4 Hardware & Knack Launch Preview

PS4 Hardware & Knack Launch Preview

The Escapist speaks with Mark Cerny about the PS4 and Knack.

Want to find out more about the PS4? Check out our full PlayStation 4 Launch coverage!

Watch Video

I'll be honest with you, this felt far more like "another PlayStation advert" than a proper interview...

I wish you guys had been a bit more challenging with your questions, trying to address some of the concerns people might have with the PS4, e.g., the usability of the share function/whether people will want to use it at all.

Simalacrum:
I'll be honest with you, this felt far more like "another PlayStation advert" than a proper interview...

I wish you guys had been a bit more challenging with your questions, trying to address some of the concerns people might have with the PS4, e.g., the usability of the share function/whether people will want to use it at all.

Mr. Cerny was in full "PR Mode" and clearly didn't want to talk about anything without marketing-speak getting in the way. I don't actually share your misgivings on the share button - use it if you want, don't if you don't - but I agree he could have been more forthcoming.

Greg

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here