Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Awesome Motorcycles

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Top 5 Awesome Motorcycles

This week Lisa gives us a Lococycle themed episode featuring the top five awesomest motorcycles in videogames.

Watch Video

...I'm old enough to have played Full Throttle, but I never did. I could have had Lisa Foiles as a best friend. Sad face now.

is that your biker chick outfit and hair do?
it's not bad, actually however:
'tiny tina voice' you totes can't be your own number 1.. that's cheati'n gal!

I am now counting the comments until someone says something and I have to say bad internet.

To this day I'm still looking for a situation where I can use the line "I ah [embarrassed pause] fixed your door, it was sticking" in real life, undeniable classic.

I have a feeling Lisa is trying to promote something here...
My first clue was the heightened amount of cleavage.

James Joseph Emerald:
I have a feeling Lisa is trying to promote something here...
My first clue was the heightened amount of cleavage.

It must be Full Throttle. That game is so fun.

"You're going to need new forks. Well not new, new, just not smashed into 1000 pieces new."

Let's not forget that Bayo's moto does some loop-de-loop on bridges :D
Very good list, there, Lisa.

Lisa voices a character in a videogame? *Researches Lococycle reviews* ..........huh.... well hey, at least this was a good episode!
I've always enjoyed the motorcycles in the GTA games. I seem to be the only person I know that can weave in and out of traffic on those things without crashing, and it's a lot of fun.

Lightningnitro:
To this day I'm still looking for a situation where I can use the line "I ah [embarrassed pause] fixed your door, it was sticking" in real life, undeniable classic.

Hah! That's awesome because to this day, I can't resist banging on a friends door really loud and yelling "Open up, Tod!"

And then they keep asking me who Tod is..

Holy shit. Someone else (besides Yahtzee) knows Full Throttle exists!?

That game came with a computer my dad bought back in like 95. Probably the first Adventure game I played all the way through. Of course given that the only OTHER games we had on that computer were a three level demo of Star Wars Dark Forces and something like Puffy the Fish or some banal kiddie game.

To be honest, though, I had way too much fun having Ben repeatedly Kick the dumpster in the beginning. "Take That" "And that" "Eh, I've woken up in worse."

Ben's bike deserves to be at the top of this list. It's awesome as hell and was in one of the greatest games ever made.

So very glad Full Throttle made #1. I played the crap out of that game. It helped that the head of Corley Motors looks freakishly like a friend of mine. While all of the old Lucas Arts adventure games are classics....I put Full Throttle at the top of the heap.....mostly because I never played Grimm Fandango.

Full Throttle was Schafer's worst game. It wasn't bad, just not as great as all his others (except that RTS game starring Jack Black). And motorcycles are boring, along with the people who won't shut up about them.

The BayoBike is just some bike, although it can't be denied that that chapter is every kind of awesome.

Of course, there's also the bike without which Bayonetta's wouldn't exist...

I would play Lococycle, Lisa.

:( But I have no X-box.

:D Good show today anyway!
Please don't kill me for not playing Lococycle, or Full Throttle.

Blood Brain Barrier:
Full Throttle was Schafer's worst game. It wasn't bad, just not as great as all his others (except that RTS game starring Jack Black). And motorcycles are boring, along with the people who won't shut up about them.

Why do you watch so many things that you hate?
There are three in this video alone!

Eric the Orange:
I am now counting the comments until someone says something and I have to say bad internet.

The facebook-comments are already pretty awful. Creepy dudes...

Phew, other people have mentioned the boob marketing. I was trying to think of a non offensive way to say it.

That FFVII motorcycle minigame was fun? In what parallel dimension...

FULL THROTTLE WAS FUCKING AWESOME.
I was seriously hoping it would be on this list and taking #1 made me way happier than it probably should have :P

Good pick!

DMC3 had a kickass/ridiculous cutscene with Dante wielding a motorcycle as if it was his next weapon. Saddened that it wasn't. Bayonetta had a couple of motorcycle sequences and a boss fight with Jeanne with her using a motorcycle. I hope Bayonetta 2 stops teasing me and let's me use a motorcycle as a weapon.

Ok Lisa I'll let you off advertising your game, especially as it needs all the help it can get after the reviews it's been getting. Ouch!

I agree with everything in your Top 5, and Ben's Corley at Number #1 is just perfect, Full Throttle truly was a great game. I was so happy when it ran perfectly under SCUMMVM so I can keep replaying it ;)

Yay, you're my best friend now. Awesome

I don't think she's advertising with that top, I think she's trolling...:D Lisa Foiles is not nearly as ditzy as some people seem to think, she's just having a bit of fun here.

I was just waiting the entire video for Full Throttle to come up. Played through that game prolly a dozen times.

I still have the strategy guide that came bundled with it! I got it for Christmas and my Dad got super pissed that I beat it in one sitting.

I was watching the first few seconds and thinking "hey that sounds like Lisa". Congratulations, Lisa! Loco Cycle looks and sounds awesome!

Imp Emissary:

Blood Brain Barrier:

You're right, I should stop watching Lisa Foiles. I liked her first 'comeback' vid but not much after that.

Don't usually say things like this online, but Ms.Foiles...God damn you're looking good in this one.

Blood Brain Barrier:

Imp Emissary:

Blood Brain Barrier:

You're right, I should stop watching Lisa Foiles. I liked her first 'comeback' vid but not much after that.

Kristian Fischer:
I don't think she's advertising with that top, I think she's trolling...:D Lisa Foiles is not nearly as ditzy as some people seem to think, she's just having a bit of fun here.

So you think a women needs to be ditzy in order to leverage her body for some purpose. I mean that's just odd. I would think that it requires some measure of intelligence to decided that it is asset that could be used.

Technically, Travis Touchdown's... "thing"... It wasn't a motorcycle. It was a scooter.

I would like to swap it with the super light cycle from the shamefully underrated Tron 2.0

leviadragon99:
That FFVII motorcycle minigame was fun? In what parallel dimension...

I know, I remember that thing having the worse collision detection ever for a game.

Also the Wow music brought back memories of MyndFlame.

This was an experiment...right? I am going to assume it was a test. Now I'm going to play Full Throttle for the first time...I only had Doom II and an Indiana Jones adventure game back then so I apparently missed out

You don't understand guys, I'm -honestly - TRYING to concentrate. I'm TRYING

D:

Wow, in this episode Lisa reminds me of a girl I used to date. Cross her and she'd cut you down repeatedly. I'm still ducking her, even years later. Vengeful women are the most destructive force on the planet.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here