Escapist News Now: EA: No Star Wars Movie Games

EA: No Star Wars Movie Games

EA's Chief Financial Officer Blake Jorgenson spoke about Star Wars and the company's deal with Disney.

Watch Video

Damn I was really hoping forsome rushed out shitt movie tie in games.

bdcjacko:

YES! Because all of the other ones were so awesome!

Seriously, it's nice to know that the worst company in the USA doesn't always live up to its title.

Now bring back 1313!

VoidOfOne:

bdcjacko:

YES! Because all of the other ones were so awesome!

Seriously, it's nice to know that the worst company in the USA doesn't always live up to its title.

Now bring back 1313!

yeah... because a video game publisher is far worse then a company who has literally stolen peoples homes or a company that has actually killed people.

pssssstttt the consumerist is a failing blog.

oh and 1313 was just awful. Disney tried shopping it aroudn to other studios before they teamed up with EA and not a single studio wanted it. There is a reason why Lucas Arts was shut down, its because they were making crap.

EA is aware that Star Wars is a series of movies, right? And that any video game they make will be based on the fiction created by those movies?

I mean, unless they're only going to make The Clone Wars: Animated Series video games...

Alternate title:"EA Does Something Right For Once"

What Star Wars games do I want to see?

Nothing!

It's been done to death. We don't need anything else from the franchise other than a freaking break. Five years at a minimum, preferably ten.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here