Unskippable: Dead Rising

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Did anyone else notice thats actually tom servo's voice from MST3K when they say "Did he just take a picture of his junk?!"

nilcypher:
Is it just me, or does Sim City of the Dead! sound like an amazing game?

it does...hhmmmm...

nilcypher:

I would buy it.

nilcypher:

I'd buy it.

Who knows what was in that box.

"I have spent years on this rooftop waiting for one such as you..."
God-damned hilarious!

Lvl 64 Klutz:
"Almost strangely quiet, as if the whole.."
"Ok, just stop right there."

Nice cross referencing :p

Beautiful cross-referencing. ^.^

The only argument I had was that I believe this scene was, in fact, skippable. :D Graham and Paul, you guys are spectacular, regardless.

Ibaapzo:

Lvl 64 Klutz:

Would anyone be so kind as to let me know how this is beautiful cross-referencing?

That is a funny series but you need a brain to get it unless its about: "oh no my jelly!"

zoozilla:

Ibaapzo:

Lvl 64 Klutz:

Would anyone be so kind as to let me know how this is beautiful cross-referencing?

If you've seen the first "Unskippable" video, he quoted the narrator from said video.

"Only a matter of time before they block off the sky..."

For some reason that was the line that got me.

And yes, this series is very reminiscent of MST3K.

Very very entertaining!

Ciege1610:
Enjoyed it but preferred last weeks episode. Also, wondering where I can get the theme if it's freely available for download. If it's already a song I'm sorry I don't recognise it, it iz 'cos I iz a nub :D

It was hand-crafted with care by Ian Dorsch, specifically for Unskippable. You can check his site: http://www.willowtreeaudio.com/

I enjoyed the show, as usual, but I have a suggestion: It would make for more of a comedic effect if you dropped the "Oh." that you tend to add after a punchline.

"Short game."

*transitions to a new scene*

"Oh."

"They are why Tenuto is called by another name:"

"Cleveland."

"The village of flowers."

"Oh. I guess that makes more sense."

It's surprising, but it really does hurt the humor behind the random outburst humor that the preceding punchlines deliver. Also, I don't think it was in Dead Rising, but the camera direction jokes weren't funny in the slightest. Just a couple of suggestions.

yeah...they we probably to cheap to fix it and hoping no one will notice

The photographer was giving of these "Hey, Antonio Banderas, you're not going to rape me are you?" vibes. & the other guy is all "I might, or maybe I just don't believe in personal space & I need to look you over a few times to make sure you're not a zombie."

lol!

That was amazing!
These guys should do a "lets play" of some game. Like, a really long one... like... maybe... five hours... yeah, that would be awesome.

Hilarious guys! Awsome :D

Great video this week as well, keep them coming.

Funny stuff, also, the reason his hat clipped was because he doesn't normally wear a hat in that video, they beat the game with that suit on then restarted.

This was waaaay better than Eternal Sonata. Keep it up

I got some lulz out of it. But it reminds me too much of DigitalPh33r's Megaman Goes To Willamette.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsf0-ebGTdQ

It's practically the same thing, with more cutscenes from the beginning, and it's more like a recreation of the dialogue than two guys adding some funny comments every few seconds.
This version is still funny though, good job ^_^

this is so lame its funny, brilliant work keep at it

Gave me quite a few good laughs. I'll definitely look out for the next episode.

Distinguishing characteristics: Jack shit! And Shit left town! Oh wait...

Best part of the whole thing because it was not only funny, but it ripped off of Army of Darkness, another awesome undead movie.

Hilarious!

better then the last one, but still pretty lame

When I saw Frank with his hat on I instantly thought "It's Yahtzee!"

Good start so far, stealing a joke straight out of MST3k with the population bit.

funny like a spork in the eye.

Wouldukindly:
"Land? On a helipad?" Excellent, very funny, I think everyone mocks the cutscenes when they're bored.

Sometimes I do that when I'm having fun too, or a character does something stupid.

Cool episode though, too bad they didn't do more of the cutscenes right afterwards, but I guess they had to get it released, and it technically wasn't the opening, but there are like 5 cutscenes you start just by walking down the hall after that one. It'd be nice if they did some cutscenes beyond the opening one for each episode, but it's still a funny show.

"They sure take their Sky traffic laws seriously. i mean, three blackhawks for ONE civilan helicopter?"

Loved it guys. gonna go watch your other stuff.

"We're having a poker party"

Great line.

now I get the l4d ref
lol

"I am guessing cause you just jumped out of a helicopter" Lol. I love this, that was my favorate part, along with "Well not here specifically ofcourse but you get the idea..."

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here