LoadingReadyRun: The Desert Bus Rap

The Desert Bus Rap

Hey all you cool dudes and dudettes, check out this tubular new track from the Desert Bus Crew. It's the hippest new jam of the fall.

Watch Video

I lost it at "unscannable rhyming, couplets" and then pretty much just didn't stop giggling to myself like a mad person for the rest of the video.

EDIT: Also,

And that is the awesomest crew of the internet, now to start my liver transplant while we wait for next year.

Best DB yet guys. Now, to spend several weeks going through the videos of things that I missed while I was, unfortunately, sleeping.

Great episode. This was the first year I actually had time to check in and see it in action and I was really excited at the end. I remember going to bed on Friday thinking there was no way they would raise 60000 by the time I got up. Woke up and they had raised more like 100000. I love what you guys are doing with this and I value your effort so much. I've had a friend who's had a heart transplant a few years back and had to spend almost 2 years in the hospital with just a few trips home over the course.

Word.

Anyway, phenomenal work this year (much like every year) guys. Now I hope you have had, or at least in the process of having, a much-deserved rest.

Are you guys looking for another slogan change? "Loading Ready Run: Seriously, we're super white."

I really wish I could have watched. But, alas...

:(

If this whole thing was a tribute to the Super Bowl Shuffle, well done. These were some phat rhymes, yo!

Couldn't follow your bus tour most of the time, but tuned at least in for a short visit! I think i stayed the longest for the "female time"... :)
Great what you accomplished! But I hope you will play a desert Bus 2 (better graphics :P) next time!

I loved the part with Andrew.

Jon Lajoie would be proud. You should work together for what can only be called the most definitive work in all of rap history.

I thought you guys would do The Final Busdown, but I liked this very much.
Also, I thought Matt was Paul?

The high Megacynics vision was especially good this year. Thanks for all the bus.

Irridium:

D: How do you live?

Couldn't watch as much as I would have liked and I missed the ending, but this year was the coolest yet. $521k is insane. The highlight for me was probably either Allen and crew from Al Jazeera (especially the moon landing Newscaster game!) or the silica gel auction.

Seriously, they auctioned a sachet of silica gel for $10,000. Wat.

This is the whitest thing I have ever seen... and I love it.

Desert Bus was great, kept me entertained all week. Congrats on all that money you've raised.

When did you guys film this, cos it looks like it was made minutes after Desert Bus stopped

Go home and sleep you fools!

*hugs*

-M

Scrumpmonkey:
The high Megacynics vision was especially good this year. Thanks for all the bus.

Irridium:

I second that, How do you live! Oh Gods! Not even 8bit Desert Bus could be streamed at that speed // Sacrifice a motherboard to the Gods of the Internet and pray from some faster tubes

-M

It was a great event and nice lyrics but the main crew looks half dead as they sing their bit... well deserved perhaps now get some sleep;)

Due to being unemployed and on sick-leave (yes, at the same time). I managed to spend over 14 hours a day watching DB this year. The lack of it at the moment has me rather bored. So... next year you should get that $222Billion, and keep going for two whole weeks.

Those were some dope beats Grandmaster G.

I need this song to add to my driving tunes. Dat beat~

Great job, guys. Another year done bussed. Just think... next year you'll breach the $2,000,000 mark!

Pika looked so exhausted, especially in the dancing bit. I guess that nap didn't help as much as she hoped.

Very impressive, guys! $522,348 or:

~52.235 Notch ($10,000)
~0.671 HighDengler ($777600, or $1080x720)
~58.032 Vegeta ($9001)
1741.16 Madnesses ($300)
~22.905 DesertBucks ($22805)
174.116 Dead Bothans ($3000)
104469.6 Facts ($5)
87058 Secrets ($6)
~76421.14 SuperHeroes ($7)
~2734.89 Sunkern ($191) Fun Fact: Sunkern is National Pokedex #191
870.58 DesertFlush (~$600) I didn't get a final, official measurement for 1 DesertFlush, so I estimated ~600

... I have a calculator and nothing better to do.

Ohlookit'sMatty:

Scrumpmonkey:

Irridium:

I second that, How do you live! Oh Gods! Not even 8bit Desert Bus could be streamed at that speed // Sacrifice a motherboard to the Gods of the Internet and pray from some faster tubes

-M

Obviously you need more cats.

Oh nostalgia. That both hurt, was hilarious, and reminded me a bit too much of the 80s to be comfortable. I also couldn't stop giggling, so thank you.

Thunderous Cacophony:
Are you guys looking for another slogan change? "Loading Ready Run: Seriously, we're super white."

Hey hey hey, cam is not white.... technically.

Wait, Ash showed up for DB007? I missed that entirely.

Eric the Orange:

Thunderous Cacophony:

Hey hey hey, cam is not white.... technically.

Cam is the whitest brown guy I've ever seen, a record I previously thought was held by myself.

You ask how it happened? This is how it happened:

Also obligatory doge: (P.S. your SSRS history was awesome)

What happened to Cam? Did Kathleen poke his brain again? Such bus. So rhymes. Wow.

Great bussing this year, guys.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here