SMITE Quiz of the Gods

SMITE Quiz of the Gods

SMITE takes the world's collective mythology and twists it into a unique take on the MOBA. There are many gods, but which do you know enough about to take to victory?

Take the quiz!

Congratulations!

You scored 10%, with 1 of 10 correct!

You're currently ranked 238th out of 238 total entries.

Obviously not my strongest subject. LOL!

Hmm, turns out having a degree in history is no substitute for actually playing the game. Only got 60%

Pallindromemordnillap:
Hmm, turns out having a degree in history is no substitute for actually playing the game. Only got 60%

Yes, I am disappointed. I know a good deal about history and mythology and was excited for this quiz. But it's really all about some crummy game.

Religious studies major.

10/10.

Was there ever any doubt?

That said, I have some complaints. Namely, Arachne was never a god. She was a mortal woman who challenged Athena to a weaving contest, lost, and got turned into a spider. If anything, she's more of a fairy tale character than anything.

I scored 60%, with 6 of 10 correct on The Escapist's SMITE Quiz of the Gods.
Take this quiz
Well, looks like what I know about ancient Mythology wasn't enough here. How was I supposed to know the game-specific questions before coming here? Is this game out already?

Congratulations!

You scored 90%, with 9 of 10 correct!

You're currently ranked 99th out of 773 total entries.

I have never even played the game. I like mythology. They need to put in some Japanese and African gods in.

TheTygre:
Religious studies major.

10/10.

Was there ever any doubt?

That said, I have some complaints. Namely, Arachne was never a god. She was a mortal woman who challenged Athena to a weaving contest, lost, and got turned into a spider. If anything, she's more of a fairy tale character than anything.

None of the Chinese "gods" are actually gods. That is pretty normal for the game.

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's SMITE Quiz of the Gods.
Take this quiz

Sweet... though I will have to admit- seeing one of the God's wielding an umbrella as his weapon gave me a good laugh.

I also scored perfectly. Played the game quite a while back and still know it... Maybe my brain's more selective about what it wants to remember...

I didn't even realize this was a game till halfway through. Still got a 70 though. Thank God for my knowledge of mythology!

7/10 without having a clue what game it was about (or even that it was about some game until halfway through).

10/10 1:28 because im slow and busy looking at cat pictures even in my background, had to think about 2 of them but the rest were easy

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here