The Escapist Presents: EVE: The Second Decade Collector's Edition Unboxing

That collectors edition looks so cool, and I don't even like Eve.

Wish I had the cash for the collectors edition, that model Rifter would look great next to my Apocalypse model.

It's nice to see an collectors edition that I would actually keep. So many of these "collector editions" are just trash, this is really impressive and if I was into eve I would consider buying this. Hopefully it inspires more companies to put the effort into making something worth having.

Guys, you want to pick up the Danger Game. As an Icelander who still owns the original boardgame, I can't stress how much fun it is.

And that part about the guy in grandmother drag being our mayor is true.

Do they sell that Rifter USB hub separately? If not, they should. Cause I would buy that.

Every time steam has a sale for EVE i am always tempted to re-up my subscription...but i constantly tell me self it's another job not a game...

Product Placement:
And that part about the guy in grandmother drag being our major is true.

Haha yeah. I heard that they got him to dress up in drag again recently for the re-release of the board game. Guy must have a pretty good sense of humor.

Product Placement:
Guys, you want to pick up the Danger Game. As an Icelander who still owns the original boardgame, I can't stress how much fun it is.

As an Australian who has friends that own a copy of the Danger Game, I agree completely. I got my chance to give it a go a few weeks ago and had a blast.

AdagioBoognish:

Product Placement:

Haha yeah. I heard that they got him to dress up in drag again recently for the re-release of the board game. Guy must have a pretty good sense of humor.

He dresses up in drag all the time. He's a huge supporter of the gay pride walk, even though he isn't actually gay himself.

...and here he is, wearing a Jedi robe.

...and a pink suit.

He's a fun mayor.

Product Placement:

AdagioBoognish:

Product Placement:

He dresses up in drag all the time. He's a huge supporter of the gay pride walk, even though he isn't actually gay himself.

...and here he is, wearing a Jedi robe.

...and a pink suit.

He's a fun mayor.

Ha! That's pretty cool.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook