Escapist News Now: Walking Dead Season 2 Teasers

Walking Dead Season 2 Teasers

Telltale Games teasers the next season of The Walking Dead.

Watch Video

If Omid dies in some horrible way, it will most likely be of a decision we make. Interesting to see Omid (and maybe Christa?) back - perhaps we'll get to find out what it was they were discussing on the bridge when the gang for season 1 first bump into them. I don't think that was ever explored any further?

I remember a lets play of The Walking Dead where the commentator had, not really a theory, but an idea, about Omid at least. Quite an unlikely one I admit, as I don't think Telltale would risk going down that route, especially if we are going to be playing as Clem this time around.

Anyway, looking forward to getting in the festive spirit with some more Walking Dead this month!

MarsProbe:
Interesting to see Omid (and maybe Christa?) back - perhaps we'll get to find out what it was they were discussing on the bridge when the gang for season 1 first bump into them. I don't think that was ever explored any further?

Anyway, I'm surprised they're going to be releasing both Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us episodes consecutively. While it's great to see Omid making at least an appearance in the next season, I really do wonder how they're going to adapt the events that happen to the characters in 400 Days. It kinda looks like at this point, we're going to be playing Clementine, which I'm down with... to a point. Maybe the first episode will have her as the character you control before introducing season two's new protagonist, sort of a big reveal at the end after some build up.

This is Walking Dead.
The Question isn't "Will Omid die in some horrible way?" but "How long can you keep Omid alive BEFORE he dies in some horrible way?"
honestly, I want to play it just to see Clementine through to the end. But how many times can someone ask to have a game rip out your heart, and not feel cheated by the lack of a happy ending for her? This is a hard choice to make.

Yay Omid! Now I can enjoy your humor a little bit more until you die some horrible death and make us all really sad again. All we need now is Christa and her possible child to return, and confirmation on Kenny's whereabouts since Telltale keeps dropping hints that he's alive. Though if Kenny is alive, I would like to not see him for a while, just to make his return that much more sweet.

That's all nice and dandy, I love TWD games, but when the hell will they release the 2nd episode of The Wolf Among Us? Argh, I need to know what happens next!

Actually... Hold that thought. All my TWD save files from season 1 were on my old PC that died short time ago. Perhaps, this is the way to go - replay it exactly the same once again (unless I'm aiming for all of the achievements/trophies, I play choice games franchises with save files important into the next game like TWD, Mass Effect or the Witcher exactly once) to store my save files for S2. Hmmmm....

[Vanishes from the existence for the entire day]

When I saw the title on the front page, I was actually kinda hoping that I could watch the teaser instead of just seeing some glimpses of it.

Oh well, time for Google.

TheDrunkNinja:

MarsProbe:
Interesting to see Omid (and maybe Christa?) back - perhaps we'll get to find out what it was they were discussing on the bridge when the gang for season 1 first bump into them. I don't think that was ever explored any further?

Anyway, I'm surprised they're going to be releasing both Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us episodes consecutively. While it's great to see Omid making at least an appearance in the next season, I really do wonder how they're going to adapt the events that happen to the characters in 400 Days. It kinda looks like at this point, we're going to be playing Clementine, which I'm down with... to a point. Maybe the first episode will have her as the character you control before introducing season two's new protagonist, sort of a big reveal at the end after some build up.

In any case, it looks good. I'll need to pick up both The Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us at some point.

Fox12:

TheDrunkNinja:

MarsProbe:

In any case, it looks good. I'll need to pick up both The Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us at some point.

It's not a deep discount but wolf among us is on steam at a third off for the next hour and twentyish.

ServebotFrank:
Yay Omid! Now I can enjoy your humor a little bit more until you die some horrible death and make us all really sad again. All we need now is Christa and her possible child to return, and confirmation on Kenny's whereabouts since Telltale keeps dropping hints that he's alive. Though if Kenny is alive, I would like to not see him for a while, just to make his return that much more sweet.

I'm still convinced that guy at the table with his back to us is Kenny. Same hair and hat!

God damn it TellTale...

Between playing as Clem, the set up in 400 days, and Omid being confirmed to show up at some point this season is going to kick my feels in their nuts, repeatedly.

TheDrunkNinja:
snip

Caffeine_Bombed:

ServebotFrank:

I'm still convinced that guy at the table with his back to us is Kenny. Same hair and hat!

I don't think so. The Chin wasn't broad enough. It looks to me like it's Nate from the 400 Days DLC, the dude who attacked Wyatt and partnered up with Russel for a bit. He strikes me as the villain for the Episode 1 or 2. He's pretty much just a less spontaneous Negan(Comics) and would be a decent antagonist.

Kenny I think will show up later in Season 2 in order to garner suspense. Since it's been over a year I imagine he's with another group now, maybe Tavia's or he's with a hostile gang. Pragmatic dude like him would fit in just fine with a gang.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here