Feed Dump: Drugs, Mayors and Garbage

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Drugs, Mayors and Garbage

Willing to get your hands dirty? How about get lit on fire?

Watch Video

Man, now I'm under the weather too, after Paul and his pox beard...
And yeah, I know: "sssshhhhhhh" ... but what the hell is BC Bugs (did I get this right!?)?

Bringing back the beard I see.

nice beard Paul

Just to clear that up: http://news.discovery.com/space/space-station-crew-returns-with-olympic-torch-131111.htm

The torch, kept unlit throughout its space journey due to safety precautions on the space station, was securely wrapped during the descent, and an employee of Russia's space agency Roscosmos took it out of the packaging.

Geisterkarle:
And yeah, I know: "sssshhhhhhh" ... but what the hell is BC Bugs (did I get this right!?)?

BC Bud is a strain of cannabis, presumably less harmful than Rob Ford.

OT: Back off, Paul. I'm from Ottawa, and I can promise you we hate Toronto with a passion that is at least 3 times as fiery as anything you wimpy Victorians can come up with.

yngi:
nice beard Paul

That was Paul!? I thought it was Gordon Freeman...

Oh Toronto. Do you hear that? That's Florida making fun of you. FLORIDA

Also SUDDENLY JAMES!

Thunderous Cacophony:

Geisterkarle:

BC Bud is a strain of cannabis, presumably less harmful than Rob Ford.

OT: Back off, Paul. I'm from Ottawa, and I can promise you we hate Toronto with a passion that is at least 3 times as fiery as anything you wimpy Victorians can come up with.

It's easy to have strong feelings about something that's, perhaps literally, in your back yard. But it's clearly more impressive to hate something thousands of miles away.

Have I missed some news about Toronto, or is this just some general animosity towards it?

If you can gas weld underwater, certainly you can keep a torch lit in space - you simply need to have a supply of oxygen in addition to the supply of gas. It was just deemed unsafe. Face it, while the headline "Russians set a man on fire with an Olympic torch" is funny, the headline "Russians set a man on fire with an Olympic torch in space" could be a hit to Russia's reputation as a space faring nation.

SirCannonFodder:
Have I missed some news about Toronto, or is this just some general animosity towards it?

Toronto's mayor was caught smoking crack.

Great beard, and an even better stinger Paul.

Well done. =w= b

Oh
Come on
12 comments... please no one has said the obvious yet?
*Sigh* I guess it falls to me.

In Soviet Russia.. Torch lights you!!!!

*badum crash*

(Captcha: Kiss Me. Um no! They're sick!!:)

SirCannonFodder:

You mean you haven't heard about that one guy who - after months of denying it - finally admitted to smoking crack cocaine? Oh, and he also happens to be the mayor of my that city?

This guy?

Send us hats

Do you take TF2 hats?

Also, Paul, nice beard

Wooo! Wales got mentioned.

Does this mean LRR meet up in Wales to harvest all the landfill sites? Sounds gold to me!

Pauls honoring his desert bus promise, I see. Diggin the beard :)

Aw, you missed out on Boris Johnson failing the first two questions of an intelligence test, then refusing to answer the rest, on live Radio.

This was, of course, after he mocked people with subnormal intelligence - publicly.

Also, the second question was: "If there are three apples and you take two, how many apples do you have?"

His response? "Lots of apples."

Yay, the beard is back
There is a hope for Warriors of darkness yet :D

Also, how long until Paul will host the feed dump?

But I love Toronto :(

SirCannonFodder:

Well let's just say its mayor is.. special :)

wildpeaks:

Ford's just a little... quirky. Knows how to have a good time, so they say.

Don Reba:

wildpeaks:

"Quirky" is hanging yourself from a zipline, waving the national flag, flying over the heads of an audience... and then getting stuck. I'm looking at you, Boris.

Ford has made himself the laughingstock of the English-speaking world, a feat that is quite difficult given the number of raving lunatics that occupy legislatures in the US.

OT: WE NEED AN EMERGENCY HATCERECTOMY, STAT!

Pauls "Oh No" at the end was fantastically executed.
Though the magnet could work if applied correctly. the magnet would nto destroy the information on hard drive completely. the information woudl be recoverable if you got proper hardware to do that (like for example police investigative units do).

Paul your beard looks amazing!

Is Paul going to keep the beard? Please keep the beard.

Also, The mayor scandal in Canada is better than the one in Florida just on basis of being funnier. I mean, the Florida one came and went and seemed dull, but the one in Toronto just keeps getting better.

And as much as I want that hard drive, I would probably be forced to hand it over to the original owner anyway and digging through a massive pile of crap is not worth 4 million. Now sixe though, and if it was in Jersey, then I'd do it.

PAUL
YOUR BEARD HAS RETURNED!!!

Surely a smart codpiece would project the time against a wall so you don't have to look down.

I thought Paul was supposed to be the mad scientist.

The Bitcoin bubble would have burst before you find the hard drive.

Not so smart hair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e1rs-5QRuw

Wait. So LRR has run out of hats? I thought that was unpossible!

No, Kathleen! Not the jazz hands! NOT THE JAZZ HANDS!!!

Sorry Paul...but Movember has passed and the guy who used his beard to carry a six pack of beer has won. Let it go.

PAUL HAS A BEARD!

This is the greatest beard ever!

Edit:

Also, I was really hoping that even after the Paul and Beej singing bit, James was going to be the only one left.

I see Paul's eyebrows have mated and deposited it's children on his face

The Gentleman:

Don Reba:

wildpeaks:

"Quirky" is hanging yourself from a zipline, waving the national flag, flying over the heads of an audience... and then getting stuck. I'm looking at you, Boris.

Ford has made himself the laughingstock of the English-speaking world, a feat that is quite difficult given the number of raving lunatics that occupy legislatures in the US.

OT: WE NEED AN EMERGENCY HATCERECTOMY, STAT!

English speaking world? People from Japan have heard of him.

Just going to say, i live in oshawa, which is pretty close to toronto(well not really, maybe an hour drive) but for those who dont know oshawa, or know it well, i say toronto. this whole thing about mayor ford is THE stupidest thing i have ever heard and i feel ashamed that the internet now has not only bieber but ford to laugh at for canada

I love that about half the comments are about Paul's beard. I must say it is rather fetching.
I'm glad that even more good that usual came out of desert bus.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here