LoadingReadyRun: What's Going On

Pages 1 2 NEXT

What's Going On

Watch this video for all your latest news. It is informative.

Watch Video

Yay text to speech spoof.

My friends and I loved messing around with this during our High School programing class.

Who did the art design on the weather map graphics? Those color-cycling icons looked rather cool.

It's like listening to the dulcet, soothing tones of the Aperture Science announcer voice that comes online to reassure and direct you when something has gone quite catastrophically wrong (in compliance with state and federal regulations).

How do you pronounce the wrong syllable so consistently. I bet that took some practice. Fun clip.

I found thisclip besto read when I con siddered the newscast her was read ing exact lywhat poorlywritten scrip teh wasg iv nnh.

You know, you guys could use that wig on Feed Dump; it's hat-ish, and that's all we need.

The last part was the funniest part.

I started laughing at "dress them up like Henry the Seventh" and continued all the way through. So many great jokes.

Killed it, G&K. Alex's bit was also amazing. And then Beej's stinger...I lost it.

One of my favorite LRR videos in a while.

So painful to watch, but I guess that's the point.

This week, see Graham channel the spirit of "Senor Cardgage."

At least, that's who he reminded me of :)

It must have been difficult maintaining that speech pattern over a protracted period.

I would SO donate money to Habitat Against Humanity. Just the thought of houses and condominiums rampaging down main street having a murderfest is too priceless.

My favorite sketch since Papers Please. Can the final season be nothing but this, please?

I was just waiting-WAITING!- for that stinger.

So G in GlaDOS stands for Graham?

I wonder how many takes it took to get the speech pattern down.

I am getting the sudden and violet urge to dress warmly for my beach vacation... hmmm

I'm not sure if I'll remember to dress warm, can you remind me again?

That was one heckuva weird performance there Graham, kudos.

Also, brilliant stinger there with Dave.

So how much do you have to pay to not be advertised on this program?

I guess I've discovered another marginally useful hidden talent!

Guys, Graham is a consummate professional. One take to get the accent.

Also, he's done this bit a couple times now ;)

There may be better sources of news, but they don't have this bad toupee.

Excellent skit!

Didn't think we'd be seeing this guy again. I'm getting... Dave-j vu.

Do love this video though. That speech pattern hits my giggle button perfectly. xD

Is there a reference/parody to something specifically American/Canadian here that I'm not picking up? Although I loved the sketch I get the feeling that a lot of the humour was lost on me. Stupid cultural barriers!

Proverbial Jon:
Is there a reference/parody to something specifically American/Canadian here that I'm not picking up? Although I loved the sketch I get the feeling that a lot of the humour was lost on me. Stupid cultural barriers!

If it's any help, the whole "Dave" thing is a Rapidfire continuation. http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/6534-Rapidfire-3-Episode-3

Does "Mine" deliberately set out to ruin peoples livelihoods, or is it just a natural talent?

Beej, this is not how you hold a wrench if you intend to hit someone with it. Hold it backwards and strike with the corner.

Was cathleens "meau" intentional? because it was so randomly placed it bursted out laughing.

the sketch was painful but the stinger was worth it.

Graham is a boss for actually getting through his lines without laughing! So many amazing sketches lately, it's a holiday miracle!

Nice to see the Dave subplot continue!

Seriously, Graham has an amazing array of characters. His dudebro char still blows my mind...

Isn't that how Graham always talks?

In any case, I spent the whole episode wondering why a Canadian comedy group is using a microphone with the Danish/Norwegian definite form of the word RED written on it. (Turns out that an Australian microphone manufacturer just threw an into their name in order to increase general confusion.)

kailus13:

Proverbial Jon:

If it's any help, the whole "Dave" thing is a Rapidfire continuation. http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/6534-Rapidfire-3-Episode-3

Does "Mine" deliberately set out to ruin peoples livelihoods, or is it just a natural talent?

User "empath" on the LRR forums found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uCdq5BpES4&feature=youtu.be

and this post has two from Desert Bus:
http://loadingreadyrun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=693327#p693327

Ha ha, "extravaganzum". Obviously the singular form of "extravaganza". Makes perfect sense.

Graham_LRR:
I guess I've discovered another marginally useful hidden talent!

It would seem so. I would guess form the sound of it that you unlocked this new talent by grinding the speech-jammer.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here