8 Birds More Important Than the Angry Birds

8 Birds More Important Than the Angry Birds

To celebrate the release of Angry Birds on this day in 2009 we give you a small list of some of the most influential birds in movies.

Read Full Article

I thought this was going to be talking about endangered birds, which is funny considering in Angry Birds you fling so many birds into structures in order to save three eggs. It's a wonder how they aren't extinct by now.

scorptatious:
I thought this was going to be talking about endangered birds, which is funny considering in Angry Birds you fling so many birds into structures in order to save three eggs. It's a wonder how they aren't extinct by now.

I guess logic like that doesn't matter that much in a martyrdom culture.

scorptatious:

So you're not the only one who thought, in the best interest of getting our fucking askew priorities straightened out, they should've included the Passenger Pigeon in this list?

This list disappoints me no mention of Big Bird :/

OT: These lists really need to get better half the time they are terrible and rarely decent.

Also Angry Birds isn't the first of those games as there was stuff on newgrounds that played the same years before angry birds.

Owl was always my favorite winnie the pooh character. Why? Because he's completely fucking funny.

I'm disappointed for the lack of The Giant Claw

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here